Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-Game Week 31 Match Day Thread-

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I could do with Cresswell falling down the stairs at home or something to get Dallas off the bench

I wouldn’t go that far for wishing an injury. That could be quite serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Congrats that is some jamminess.

I know! 14 points, now Phillips and Dallas, 19 in total off the bench. From big red arrow to big green arrow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭Xander10

17 from 6 and 1 sub with 17 who won't get in. Tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Haven't brought myself to look at my team, points & leagues yet.

3rd sub Dallas with no chance of playing. Martinez, Kabak & Rudiger are my defence. Jota blank.

Last minute decision to bring in Semedo or Iheanacho resulted in not getting in Semedo & selling Watkins.

Main rival has Dias starting & Dallas first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Auba out of tomorrow's game with flu.

• Advertisement

Is he turning into Ozil II

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Xander10 wrote: »

He's done some job otherwise being infected with flu considering it's rare right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

siblers wrote: »
    Never have I had a season where I've been so repeatedly punished for benching the wrong players.

Have not been on here much lately, but said I'd come on to see what the reaction of Dallas on all benches was like.

I'd him 3rd sub, and rightly so. Playing City away. Did you expect clean sheet? No... Did you expect him to even have a shot on goal? Not really.... Leeds had 2 attempts in the whole game and scored 2 goals. Pure fluke.

I hate this ****, "oh I benched Dallas" and "sold Dallas this GW". It was always the right move if you had City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolves defender's etc this GW.

FPL twitter is even worse.

I've 25 points on the bench. **** happens!!!

Rant over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Xander10 wrote: »

Sure Arsenal never learn, giving out huge contracts to players - you'd swear they were challenging for leagues giving PEA that contract.

I hope for their sake, that his contract is contingent on hitting certain goals, or Europe etc. .

I mentioned it earlier in the day, but I wonder what he'll be priced at next season, would 10m be fair?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Any chance Lowton, Bale and Ricardo could miss out

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Sure Arsenal never learn, giving out huge contracts to players - you'd swear they were challenging for leagues giving PEA that contract.

I hope for their sake, that his contract is contingent on hitting certain goals, or Europe etc. .

I mentioned it earlier in the day, but I wonder what he'll be priced at next season, would 10m be fair?

Bale is the standard I think for expensive name not returning. 9 to 9.5 would be fair for auba after this year.

I also assume Dallas will be a mid next year ? :(

shmeee wrote: »
    Have not been on here much lately, but said I'd come on to see what the reaction of Dallas on all benches was like.

I'd him 3rd sub, and rightly so. Playing City away. Did you expect clean sheet? No... Did you expect him to even have a shot on goal? Not really.... Leeds had 2 attempts in the whole game and scored 2 goals. Pure fluke.

I hate this ****, "oh I benched Dallas" and "sold Dallas this GW". It was always the right move if you had City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolves defender's etc this GW.

FPL twitter is even worse.

I've 25 points on the bench. **** happens!!!

Rant over!!

I'll bench him against Liverpool. And when he inivetably hauls, I will inevitably moan

siblers wrote: »
    I'll bench him against Liverpool. And when he inivetably hauls, I will inevitably moan

Ill bench Watkins for the third week in a row, and he'll punish me a third week in a row

When is Watkins double going to be announced or likely to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

That's so 2019.:rolleyes:

Seriously though, I haven't heard of anyone getting the Flu in a while.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭eggy81

31 points on the bench with Forster still to play. Tried to be smart staying with the leader in my ml. He stole a March with jota and salah last week. Didn’t want to just match up with him so rolled the pep roulette wheel selling Bamford for Jesus and trossard for foden. Thought foden would start. Stung. Benching Watkins and Dallas the kicker. At least I’ll get Aina in for Dias. Be great if cresswell or lingard didn’t play tomorrow from a personal point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭onrail

What fresh hell will today bring?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

24 from 3 . Not a bad start

onrail wrote: »
    What fresh hell will today bring?

Pope not in goals anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Lineups ðŸ“႒ #BURNEW

Burnley — Peacock-Farrell; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee(C), Pieters; Gudmundsson, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Vydra, Wood.

Newcastle — Dubravka; Murphy, Clark, Fernández, Dummett, Ritchie; Almirón, Shelvey(C), Longstaff; Joelinton, Gayle. https://t.co/5GHwwmVwOc

Wilson on the bench for Newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Pope not in goals anyway

Shoulder injury. He's been badly out of form for a while. Wonder if he's been playing through it.

dsmythy wrote: »
    Shoulder injury. He's been badly out of form for a while. Wonder if he's been playing through it.

No idea, but two playing 4.0 keepers in the game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Dallas second sub is beyond annoying. Especially when I switched him from first sub at the last minute!! Only Dawson being rested can save me but that’s so unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

My boy Vydra with the goods again. Lovely.

Wood assist.

1-0 Burnley.

Antonio not in squad

Antonio not in squad

He has been ruled out for the season I thought. Surprises in Leicester line up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Lineups ðŸ“႒ #WHULEI

West Ham — Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell; Soucek, Noble(C); Fornals, Lingard, Masuaku; Bowen.

Leicester — Schmeichel(C); Amartey, Evans, Fofana; Ricardo Pereira, Tielemans, Ndidi, Castagne; Praet; Iheanacho, Vardy. https://t.co/PRPEW9Z8ph

Advertisement