Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coca cola (full sugar) can multipack

Options
  • 09-04-2021 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭

Anybody seen a good deal on these? 20 cans for €10 in Dunnes is best I've spotted, normally spot then somewhere for less than 50 cent a can.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Rare enough to be much below that these says, since the sugar tax. They drop to 7 or 8 at xmas but 50c is pretty good, esp. if you are using the dunnes vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

rubadub wrote: »
    Rare enough to be much below that these says, since the sugar tax. They drop to 7 or 8 at xmas but 50c is pretty good, esp. if you are using the dunnes vouchers.

Ended up missing the dunes one, but €4.99 for 10 in Lidl at the moment so got a couple of those. The aspartame doesn't agree with me in the sugar free ones! Annoying as I don't like the idea of all the sugar, but try to limit to one can a week!

Advertisement