Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Business emails since October

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Tippex wrote: »
    out of interest did you ask any of the clients that called you why the called and didn't email?
    are your calls up versus email compared to oct/nov?

no. calls are the same as usual, its hard to get a proper picture though because of the pandemic.

This may not be anything to do with your email or website it could be that people are preferring to call you than email.

maybe, but its very unusual not to get even 1 email in months.

Do you have any ads for your site? do they show your phone number and not your email address?

email address on all adverts.

From a personal perspective I 100% prefer emails than calls and go as far as telling people the best way to get hold of me is via email. I have one potential supplier who just does not get this and has daily tried calling me from 2 different numbers and I have told them to schedule a call or send an email (they acknowledged both but still randomly call and don't email)

I prefer calls, emails take too long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭PatrickSmithUS

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Thanks, I will look into all of this.

You could easily have been added to a global spam directory as a result of a member of staff viewing something untoward on your networks, or a visitor even.

Do you have a website blocker in place and a good code of conduct?

Advertisement