Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There is no separate PSK log in page on 365online, so I cannot login!

Options
  • 10-04-2021 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently received my PSK device and have set up a password. However, on your instructions it says to go to 365online.com to continue the activation process but there is no link or web page for me to visit in order to do this?  Very strange.  How do I enter the activation page of the website?  I have followed all the steps outline in your documentation so I am completely confused.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

XTerz wrote: »
    I recently received my PSK device and have set up a password. However, on your instructions it says to go to 365online.com to continue the activation process but there is no link or web page for me to visit in order to do this?  Very strange.  How do I enter the activation page of the website?  I have followed all the steps outline in your documentation so I am completely confused.
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. For help and assistance with activating the PSK for your account we would recommend that you contact our dedicated Mobile Migration Team on 0818 200 362 or  0035312500362(if abroad) and one of our colleagues here will be happy to help with this.

The team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm On Saturday.

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement