If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVCX4700 SILVER

Options
  • 10-04-2021 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Do you have one of these available for purchase?

If affirmative can you give best price for delivery to ROI. 

Can you also advise if any extra duties or taxes are likely to apply.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Mondo55 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Mondo55,

Thanks for the post!

Unfortunately we only have very limited stock of these in Black and they are running low! They are currently 1499 euro but that price includes shipping to ROI and you would not be subject to any additional taxes or charges:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204848-denon-avcx4700-black-dolby-atmos-and-dts-x-av-amplifier.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mondo55

Hi,

Hi Mondo55,

Thanks for the post!

Unfortunately we only have very limited stock of these in Black and they are running low! They are currently 1499 euro but that price includes shipping to ROI and you would not be subject to any additional taxes or charges:

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I am replacing existing amp and all the other gear, I have is silver. 

Therefore the unit I purchase unfortunately must be silver to match existing equipment.

Availability or selection of AVRs, is it seems very limited anywhere presumably due to to the pandemic. 

If at some future date, you ever get a silver AVR unit (Denon or Marantz preferably) you might let me know.

BTW vey satisfied with previous purchase of Optoma HD27 projector from your store and,  excellent customer service re that item.

Warm regards

Ray 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

Hi Mondo55,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I am replacing existing amp and all the other gear, I have is silver. 

Therefore the unit I purchase unfortunately must be silver to match existing equipment.

Availability or selection of AVRs, is it seems very limited anywhere presumably due to to the pandemic. 

If at some future date, you ever get a silver AVR unit (Denon or Marantz preferably) you might let me know.

BTW vey satisfied with previous purchase of Optoma HD27 projector from your store and,  excellent customer service re that item.

Warm regards

Ray 
    Thanks for getting back to me Ray!

I will certainly keep you in mind if I see any availability in the future for the AVCX4700 in silver.

And delighted to hear you'tre enjoying your projector

If you need anything else don't hesitate to drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.