Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large plant pots and window boxes

Options
  • 11-04-2021 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭

I have a large balcony that needs colour. I'm planning on doing something very simple with pots/tubs of native wildflowers for colour and doing my bit for the environment.

I'm shocked at the price of planters and window boxes. Ideally I'm looking for something at least 30cm wide in pots and window boxes at least 50cm long.

Anyone see any reasonable prices. I checked out the bargain thread on the gardening forum but there's nothing recent there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Jellybaby_1

A relative of mine is in the same situation. He used to manage to pick up large pots at boot sales but they are not happening yet. Check out DoneDeal or Adverts.ie, you might be lucky.

Advertisement