Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Remote control for TV

• 11-04-2021 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I am looking to find a remote control for a BlueDiamond TV my father is in a nurseing home and thats the TV thats in his room would one for all remotes work any advice would be greatful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,212 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

On a related matter, has anyone ever gotten one of those Universal remotes to actually work?
    I've got plenty of them down through the years and could never get one to actually work!, and yes I have keyed in the correct code to suit the TV.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

On a related matter, has anyone ever gotten one of those Universal remotes to actually work?
    I've got plenty of them down through the years and could never get one to actually work!, and yes I have keyed in the correct code to suit the TV.

We have 2 working fine here (with Sony TVs).
    I've only ever bought 2- and both work fine (albeit with Sony TVs- perhaps they're more forgiving than other makes/models?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,212 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

We have 2 working fine here (with Sony TVs).
    I've only ever bought 2- and both work fine (albeit with Sony TVs- perhaps they're more forgiving than other makes/models?)

I'll try again, it's probably me!

Advertisement