If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson EF-12 stock availability

Options
  • 11-04-2021 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

I just ordered the following projector on Amazon UK: Epson EF-12, 899 gbp delivered. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08L3R6RQW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I noticed that you have it listed on your site (not available to order online) and ready to order on the UK site.
    I would prefer to buy it from you if you can advise on the stock availability and the price match possibility.

I can cancel the Amazon order if you have it available to order in the coming days.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

3ka wrote: »
    Hi,

I just ordered the following projector on Amazon UK: Epson EF-12, 899 gbp delivered. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08L3R6RQW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I noticed that you have it listed on your site (not available to order online) and ready to order on the UK site.
    I would prefer to buy it from you if you can advise on the stock availability and the price match possibility.

I can cancel the Amazon order if you have it available to order in the coming days.

Thanks
    Hi 3ka,

Thanks for the post!

We are actually currently out of stock of these at the moment and I have no ETA for new stock coming in just yet I'm afraid! We did have a couple in the warehouse but they're no longer available!

Apologies for any inconvenience!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi 3ka,

Thanks for the post!

We are actually currently out of stock of these at the moment and I have no ETA for new stock coming in just yet I'm afraid! We did have a couple in the warehouse but they're no longer available!

Kind regards

David
    No worries, thanks for a prompt reply.
    Will be shopping with you another time!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi 3ka,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    No worries, thanks for a prompt reply.
    Will be shopping with you another time!
     No problem 3ka, hope you enjoy the new projector!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.