Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction notice

Options
  • 12-04-2021 7:58am

Do people know if the ban on evictions is gone from today? Can notice to quit be given now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

bubblypop wrote: »
    Do people know if the ban on evictions is gone from today? Can notice to quit be given now?

There's a 10 day grace period according to CA, but yes, when the 5k limit goes so does the eviction ban. From April 22nd it's back to normal for evictions.

As far as I could see you could always give notice to leave a rental. I'd asked similar here too and got the same response.

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭rightmove

I would expect alot of thread on this as things loosen up and last remaining small LLs run to the hills

rightmove wrote: »
    I would expect alot of thread on this as things loosen up and last remaining small LLs run to the hills

They’ll still have to play by the old book that was there before this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭rightmove

They’ll still have to play by the old book that was there before this.

Was more thinking about the latency aspect but yes. Must be lots of LL's out there bursting to get shot of gaffs

Advertisement