Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delayed notifications

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

CramCycle wrote: »
    While I am getting up to date notifications my inbox is getting filled with notifications for posts a few days old, about a month now, sound like the above problems and is still happening.

Just to add, I've been getting the same for about a month as well. I get emails for new posts as normal and then get emails for posts that are days old.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Just to note that has also been happening to me for a good while – multiple ‘overlapping’ notifications from at least some of the threads I’m following, so that e.g. I might receive one or more covering several days for a thread I’m just following ‘daily’ in addition to the expected ‘last 24 hours’ message; also for threads I’m no longer subscribed to (though I assumed those might have just been ‘straggling’ notifications).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,900 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Dempo1 wrote: »
    I can still check in easily on threads I'm following on the touch site (mobile), or just check back in on find all posts by myself.

On the desktop site the user control panel shows all your subscribed threads (and forums)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/usercp.php

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

Hi Guys

Just wondering if there is an update on this issue please?

Thanks

Advertisement