Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order Deposit Account Statements

Options
  • 12-04-2021 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have two accounts (Mortgage Saver and 365 Monthly Saver) for which I would like to request 6 month statements for however I cannot see an option to do this online. How do I order these statements?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

I have two accounts (Mortgage Saver and 365 Monthly Saver) for which I would like to request 6 month statements for however I cannot see an option to do this online. How do I order these statements?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. If you can view the statements through Banking 365 online you can request these by logging into your account, select services and send us a message.  Alternatively you can call our customer service team on 0818 365 365 or 00.353 1 4044000(if abroad) and one of our colleagues here will be happy to help with this.

The team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement