If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amplifer

Options
  • 12-04-2021 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

i am on the lookout for an amplifier/all in one system that will have an intergated preamp for a turntable and/or a cd player and will allow access for spotify/internet radio/airplay/googlecast.

I previously bought some Dali Spektor 2 speakers from yourselves so would like to pair the amp with them.

I am willing to consider a separate cd player or preamp for the turntable to accompany the amp.

My budget would be €1000 approx.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

bp

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Guys

i am on the lookout for an amplifier/all in one system that will have an intergated preamp for a turntable and/or a cd player and will allow access for spotify/internet radio/airplay/googlecast.

I previously bought some Dali Spektor 2 speakers from yourselves so would like to pair the amp with them.

I am willing to consider a separate cd player or preamp for the turntable to accompany the amp.

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

If you're looking for an all in one system I would recommend looking at the Marantz MCR612. It's a great amp with built in wifi streaming, Bluetooth, a CD player as well as digital and analogue inputs. It doesn't have a pre amp for a turntable but you could add one into the system if your turntable doesn't have one built in already! The amp sounds amazing and would pair really well with your Dalis, it's one of the best mid priced all in one systems to go for!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13704-marantz-mcr612-melody-x-black-streaming-mini-system-exc-speakers.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think of this sort of thing!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Hi Guys

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

If you're looking for an all in one system I would recommend looking at the Marantz MCR612. It's a great amp with built in wifi streaming, Bluetooth, a CD player as well as digital and analogue inputs. It doesn't have a pre amp for a turntable but you could add one into the system if your turntable doesn't have one built in already! The amp sounds amazing and would pair really well with your Dalis, it's one of the best mid priced all in one systems to go for!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13704-marantz-mcr612-melody-x-black-streaming-mini-system-exc-speakers.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, i am thinking of going with separates now.
    I am looking at the Marantz PM6007 and the Marantz CD6007.
    I currently have an echo dot connected to my hifi and that can look after the streaming etc. 
    Do you have the above in silver and what is the best price for these?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13704-marantz-mcr6934 12-melody-x-black-streaming-mini-system-exc-speakers.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David
    I currently have an echo dot connected to my hifi and that can look after the streaming etc. 
    Hi BonniePrince.

The PM6007 and CD6007 would make an excellent HiFi setup.

Our current Euro pricing is already very keen on these two items but I could squeeze it down a little for you.

I could offer the PM and CD 6007 in silver together for 930 Euro delivered.

You can connect your Echo Dot with no issue for streaming and they would make you Dali's sound fantastic.

Currently in stock and ready for dispatch.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Guys

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13704-marantz-mcr6934 12-melody-x-black-streaming-mini-system-exc-speakers.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David
    Hi BonniePrince.

Our current Euro pricing is already very keen on these two items but I could squeeze it down a little for you.

You can connect your Echo Dot with no issue for streaming and they would make you Dali's sound fantastic.

Thanks for the swift reply Kenny.

That is a super offer and i will grab it with both hands!

Will i call and pay over the phone?

Hi Guys

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

Kind regards

David
    Hi BonniePrince.

Hey BonniePrince.

I think I have your contact number on your account but if you want to PM it over to me I can arrange to get you a call first thing in the morning and we can then get them shipped via out to you DPD tomorrow also.

I pop the order onto your account now for you.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Guys

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

Kind regards

David
    Hi BonniePrince.

Hi Bonnieprince,

Just an update on the order, we have the CD6007 in silver in stock but we are actually out of stock of the PM6007 in silver. We do have them both available in black though?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi Guys

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

Kind regards

David
    Hi BonniePrince.

Hi Bonnieprince,

Just an update on the order, we have the CD6007 in silver in stock but we are actually out of stock of the PM6007 in silver. We do have them both available in black though?

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

I will go for black for both so.

Hi Guys

Thanks

bp
    Thanks for the post bp!

Kind regards

David
    Hi BonniePrince.

Hi Bonnieprince,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

I will go for black for both so.
    Hey BonniePrince.

I'll give you a call in a few minutes :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.