Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DECT phones

Options
  • 12-04-2021 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭

Cordless landline phones aren't often posted on Bargain Alerts or HUKD so I thought I'd make a request.

Currently using a couple of Panasonic KX-TGA840E DECT phones and another older Panasonic. The older model is actually better than the newer ones in terms of mic, some callers find it difficult to hear what's being said to them.

Based on user reviews I was thinking of replacing them with this trio for €65: https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5421031.htm

Before I pull the trigger though I thought I'd ask here if anyone had any bargains or recommendations. Triple would be ideal, not necessarily Panasonic, and an answer machine function isn't needed either.

Open to suggestions :)

Advertisement