Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testing Megathread Part 4 - See OP for threadbans

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

Is the hse pcr test available 7 days a week or just Mon to Fri?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

7 days a week, 365 days a year

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ShayNanigan

Anyone still getting Covid at the moment...? I've got a bit of a situation here since clearly had an asthma attack last night and I don't have a diagnosed asthma. I've had what you probably would call infection related asthma previously meaning sometimes when I had a bad cold that went to the lungs, I'd need asthma medication for wheezing lungs. The crazy part here is that I have no idea if I should book a PCR test this time or not.

EDIT: After a consultation, no need for a test as it is.

Post edited by ShayNanigan on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Donie75

I’m getting positive results on Flowflex Antigen tests, 2 test completed this evening. I also did 2 tests with Getein tests and they were negative. I’ve seen on here that there are some people who have had similar situations with Flowflex while testing negative on HSE Siemens tests. Is there an issue with false positives on Flowflex?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭OrlaFS2017

Had this with my daughter last weekend. Very faint line on flowflex, 5 other negative antigens over the weekend and a negative PCR. She’d no symptoms just testing in advance of visiting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭scouse1990

Post edited by scouse1990 on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Any sign of test centres due for closure?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭sporina

How long have people been waiting for their results? I know they say 24-36 hrs..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Just over 24 hours though myself & my other half both had ours at the same test centre & time & he got his results about 6 hours before I did. My daughters took about 28 hours last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Tested 5pm Saturday results around 10 am Monday - only last week.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Got PCR at lunchtime.. anyone know when I can reasonably expect results?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

My OH tested positive 8 days ago. He had the usual symptoms, self isolated and took over the counter meds. His symptoms subsided and he tested negative yesterday. He thought he was out of the woods but got a strong positive antigen today. Has anyone else experienced positive/negative/positive test results ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Advertisement