Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Fitting Belfast

Options
  • 12-04-2021 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I've done a search for this but couldn't find any info. I'm looking to do a custom fitting for some new wedges anywhere between Belfast and Newry. Would anyone have any recommendations? Seems to be plenty of options in and around Belfast but I'd like to go somewhere with a decent reputation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

I'd recommend ROC Golf.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

Andrew Morris golf

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Finlay Harp

Dubron wrote: »
    I've done a search for this but couldn't find any info. I'm looking to do a custom fitting for some new wedges anywhere between Belfast and Newry. Would anyone have any recommendations? Seems to be plenty of options in and around Belfast but I'd like to go somewhere with a decent reputation.

Edenmore Golf Club. Andrew Manson the pro has fitted me for clubs in the past and is excellent and well priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Conor McKenna is the new club pro in BanbridgeGC. He was previously in Concra Wood and fitted me for irons + wedges found him very competent.

Advertisement