Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Online not working in google chrome

Options
  • 13-04-2021 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I normally use Google Chrome to access Business On Line but since yesterday as soon as I go to the site I get the following error :

Server Error - Some unexpected Server Error occurred in the application. Please logout and login again

It still works in microsoft edge but I use Chrome for everything  - is this a problem with the server or is it something at my end? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

legraphics wrote: »
    I normally use Google Chrome to access Business On Line but since yesterday as soon as I go to the site I get the following error :

Server Error - Some unexpected Server Error occurred in the application. Please logout and login again

It still works in microsoft edge but I use Chrome for everything  - is this a problem with the server or is it something at my end? 
    Good morning legraphics,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I am sorry to hear this. You could be getting this error message if you have Business Online saved as a favourite or shortcut on Chrome. Could I ask you to restart your PC and then try to access Business Online through the Bank of Ireland website.

If this does not work for you, please contact our BOL Team on 1890818265. One of my colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

I hope this information helps!

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement