Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find acc details

Options
  • 13-04-2021 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭

The customer support line just asks questions on a loop. Are there any support staff for an urgent enquiry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

cj maxx wrote: »
    The customer support line just asks questions on a loop. Are there any support staff for an urgent enquiry.
    Hi cj maxx,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing this and longer than desired wait times. If you are calling 0818365365 (0035314044000 from abroad) please select option 1-6-2. You will get through to an advisor this way. 

If you have the Bank of Ireland app, you can ask an account specific question by going to services and then send us a message option. 

If you have a general query, we would be happy to help as best we can here. 

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Hi cj maxx,

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing this and longer than desired wait times. If you are calling 0818365365 (0035314044000 from abroad) please select option 1-6-2. You will get through to an advisor this way. 

If you have the Bank of Ireland app, you can ask an account specific question by going to services and then send us a message option. 

Many thanks,
    Megan

Is there a number I can call from the UK? (NI)

Hi cj maxx,

Many thanks,
    Megan

Is there a number I can call from the UK? (NI)
    Hi cjmaxx,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Apologies, there is indeed. Our Northern Ireland helpline can be reached on 03457365555. 

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Hi cjmaxx,

Apologies, there is indeed. Our Northern Ireland helpline can be reached on 03457365555. 

Many thanks,
    Megan

Sorry Megan I might have been confusing. Its an RoI account. Its just im in NI atm

Hi cjmaxx,

Many thanks,
    Megan

Sorry Megan I might have been confusing.  Its an RoI account.  Its just im in NI atm
    Thanks for getting back to me again cjmaxx,

In this case you can call the international number in my first message(0035314044000). You will get through to my colleagues on this line from NI!

I hope this helps!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Advertisement
Advertisement