Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsair MP600 1TB - Slow Write circa 1000mb

Options
  • 13-04-2021 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

so i have noticed through samsung magician and crystaldisk benchmark that my 1tb m2 ssd has degraded in write performance,read performance is as expected

i use this drive as my OS drive and its only 15% full and my trim schedule is weekly

- it was running at 5000mb read and 4000mb write in the past
    - nothing has changed on my system
    - bios set to gen4 etc and to repeat thus drive performed as expected in late 2020 per screenshots from benchmarks in samsung magician
    - thread on corsair forums with many owners with same issue without resolution from corsair except to RMA the drive for replacement only for the same issue crop up again https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=189618&page=19

through my google searches i have noticed this is a common issue with first gen pcie 4.0 m2 drives which are used as OS drives over storage

anyone else similar issues?

Advertisement