Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free/cheap parking near St. James' Hospital?

Options
  • 13-04-2021 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Have to take my mother up to St. James' Hospital in the morning (never been before), and I'll have to wait around for a few hours until she's finished. Is there anywhere in or around the area that has reasonable parking prices?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Duff wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Have to take my mother up to St. James' Hospital in the morning (never been before), and I'll have to wait around for a few hours until she's finished. Is there anywhere in or around the area that has reasonable parking prices?

Cheers.

Head up to Phoenix Park for a walk while you wait. Plenty of parking there and plenty available mid week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Head up to Phoenix Park for a walk while you wait. Plenty of parking there and plenty available mid week.

That's a good idea actually. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Duff wrote: »
    That's a good idea actually. Cheers.

If you want to pick up some food before the park try Riggers in Inchicore. The Riggers Roll is unreal!

Advertisement