Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 account for Business

Options
  • 14-04-2021 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

Hi, the company I work for currently has a Business Online account but a staff member in a BOI bank suggested the company gets a 365 account instead. Is this possible?  I thought 365 was just for personal banking?  Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Hi, the company I work for currently has a Business Online account but a staff member in a BOI bank suggested the company gets a 365 account instead. Is this possible?  I thought 365 was just for personal banking?  Thanks
    Hi lmahoney79,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can certainly have both a Business Online and 365 Online account. On 365 online you can view your statements going back 7 years rather than just 3 months like that on BOL. For information on how to request a 365 mandate, please call our Business Advisor Service Team on 0818200348. One of my colleagues will be happy to help you further with this.

I hope this information was helpful!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Hi lmahoney79,

You can certainly have both a Business Online and 365 Online account. On 365 online you can view your statements going back 7 years rather than just 3 months like that on BOL. For information on how to request a 365 mandate, please call our Business Advisor Service Team on 0818200348. One of my colleagues will be happy to help you further with this.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Thank you Megan.  Can you do Bulk Payments with 365 as we currently do that for paying wages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi lmahoney79,

Many thanks,
    Megan

Thank you Megan.  Can you do Bulk Payments with 365 as we currently do that for paying wages.
    Thanks for getting back to me.

You're most welcome! Bulk payments can't be made on 365 Online- it is more of a personal platform, however, you can use it with your business account to view your statements going back 7 years. 

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement