Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix Park Avenue Development, Phoenix Park Racecourse, Dublin 15

Options
  • 14-04-2021 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looks like the first Thread for general discussion on this new neighborhood.

I wonder has anyone received the notice of completion from the developer? Obviously I see home start moving in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hatman16

I'd be interested to know this too.

I considered one of these houses but was a bit worried about the apartment blocks that are due to be built opposite. Since then I think they've all gone sale agreed but there's another phase due later this year.

Seems like there's a lot of further planned development for the rest of the racecourse that hasn't been developed as yet.

If anyone reading this lives in the racecourse or fairhaven already - how do you find the area? Are you worried about the future developments?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭niniboots

Castleknock is a lovely village and place to live been here 20 years. New lidl is great but the village traffic has increases because of that. Gorgeous location for the park and all the walks, some nice restaurants/cafe. We lived in phoenix Park apartments for a year, fine no issues moved to Farmleigh and absolutely love it. You are getting a high end price house, in a high end priced development and in a prime location so if your willing and able to extend cost I don't see any issue. Apartments are and will continue to be a way of life and all estates newly built will have as an option. There are professionals renting and school's locally (primary) are good if already over capacity so you may need to consider this if you have young children.

Advertisement