If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65UN73006LA

Options
  • 14-04-2021 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This TV is currently showing up as not available for online purchase - is it just a stocking issue and will it most likely be available for online delivery in the near future

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

This TV is currently showing up as not available for online purchase - is it just a stocking issue and will it most likely be available for online delivery in the near future

Thanks
    Hey SomethingElse.

Thanks for the post.

It seems to be one of the very few products that are collection only.
    We have started to see more of these pop up as the lockdown restrictions are eased.
    I think its to try help bring back customers to the stores and the products are set by our head office in London.

It might go "Buy It Now" again but I can't be sure.

There is the Samsung 65TU7100 available at the same price of 699 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204561-samsung-ue65tu7100-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.