Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo 64

Options
  • 14-04-2021 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Nintendo 64 with 1 controller and Turok game
    POST\COLLECTION: Can post if "buyer" will cover the cost. Otherwise meet up somewhere in Coolock.
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal if posting

Found the console in a bag in the back of the shed. No box. Its in a bit of a state due to years in the shed. The power cable is there, I plugged it in and it switched on. By that I mean the red light on the front came on, but there is no AV cable so I cant see if it works properly.
    There is something in the memory expansion slot so assume thats good.

Didnt want to just toss it in the skip so if anyone want let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Jacovs wrote: »
    ITEM: Nintendo 64 with 1 controller and Turok game
    POST\COLLECTION: Can post if "buyer" will cover the cost. Otherwise meet up somewhere in Coolock.
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal if posting

Found the console in a bag in the back of the shed. No box. Its in a bit of a state due to years in the shed. The power cable is there, I plugged it in and it switched on. By that I mean the red light on the front came on, but there is no AV cable so I cant see if it works properly.
    There is something in the memory expansion slot so assume thats good.

Didnt want to just toss it in the skip so if anyone want let me know.

Since no one else has wanted it and since it's the only Nintendo console I don't have besides the Wii U and GameCube I'll take it. I'll PM you details for postage and Paypal, it's worth a shot anyway rather than it needlessly going to landfill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

If this this falls through for any reason, next in line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Jacovs

If this this falls through for any reason, next in line

This has been sent to the person who requested first, just incase you were holding out any hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Received and works well, thanks again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Jacovs

dav09 wrote: »
    Received and works well, thanks again :D

Glad to hear it. Enjoy.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement