Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card

Options
  • 15-04-2021 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi BOI, 
    I made contact in February that I could no longer login to 365 for my CC details. I was told that this would be corrected for March.
    I don't bank with BOI just CC services. How can I obtain statements, services etc for my credit card?
    My credentials are not recognized on the app

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

ocj wrote: »
    Hi BOI, 
    I made contact in February that I could no longer login to 365 for my CC details. I was told that this would be corrected for March.
    I don't bank with BOI just CC services. How can I obtain statements, services etc for my credit card?
    My credentials are not recognized on the app
    Hi Ocj,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty accessing 365. If you have not received a text with the details for logging in, it would be best to ink in with our credit card services on 1890251251. One of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you. Our lines are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement