Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beaumont woods

Options
  • 15-04-2021 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Living down the country but moving to Dublin for work and looking at houses and apartments in North Dublin at the moment. Beaumont woods seems a settled estate but one thing that worries me is that there is only one road out of a big estate. I was wondering in normal times are there traffic jams to get out of the estate in the mornings?
    Is the Beaumont road busy too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DubCount

Its a very nice area IMHO.

Traffic getting on to Beaumont road from the estate is not too bad most of the time. Beaumont road traffic can get fairly heavy but mostly thats towards the junction of Beaumont Road and Collins Avenue. Its a bit busy in the run up to 9AM with the school run traffic but its not complete gridlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Friends live there, I don't specifically know about traffic (but it's probably ****, the traffic everywhere in Dublin is) but they are very happy there.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tweenie

Thanks a million for the info

Advertisement