Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike fit at Baily Point Physio - Any Reviews?

Options
  • 15-04-2021 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried the bike fit at Baily Point Physio in Salthill, Galway? If so any comments / feedback?
    https://galwayphysio.ie/packages/bike-fit/

Or anyone else locally around Galway?

James O'Donnell (bikefit.ie Oranmore) doesn't seem to be in business anymore as he hasn't responded on Facebook or text message.

With lockdown it could be another while before I can travel further afield for a bike fit so wondering if Baily Point is a good option. Looking to build up my ride distances beyond 50km but want to avoid (as much as possible) doing damage in the process. YouTube tutorials only get you so far :)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

They're probably not open (or shouldn't be!)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kqcregg

Macy0161 wrote: »
    They're probably not open (or shouldn't be!)

Sorry. Meant to say when the services open up locally as it will probably be some time after that before we will able to go further afield.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

kqcregg wrote: »
    Sorry. Meant to say when the services open up locally as it will probably be some time after that before we will able to go further afield.
    I actually meant to as why they may not be responding at the moment.

Advertisement