Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan and Imelda Up A Tree T.A.L.K.I.N.G Shíte With Miggeldy

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

That Burren documentary was great, looking forward to part two.

It's v good, Brendan Gleeson's narrating took from it I feel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭mistersifter

On next week's Late Late: Tubridy interviews himself about his own recent trauma.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Wishox

Relax will you - but it is more the sense of it being completely out of touch with the real world.

RTE, Tubs, Politics, Sport, Schools - it is a very strange place relative to Ireland.

No point in being fake about it.

If i relaxed more id be asleep, You sound a bit hard done by ? but i do agree that Dublin is where the main Schithole is based "dail" and they care not a jot for us, no matter where we are from.

The fact FF and FG are in power says alot about this country, people with money are voting for these clowns.

Until next week all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,639 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Tubridy is royalty....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

500k a year for being on tv and radio for what is it 7 hours a week and he even takes "teachers" holidays and then some. Good work if you can get it and he's at it for 10 or more years now.
    I am jealous (and so are you) 10k a week...Bliss :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭dubrov

In fairness 7 hours a week on TV and radio translates into far more in real work time.

I must admit, he is the only guy who will make me switch the channel/station as soon as I hear his voice.
    It's the fake empathy I can't handle.

I wonder why RTE are so afraid to gamble and let a few big stars go.
    I mean Pat Kenny left Radio 1 (who I would rate far higher) and ratings actually went up

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

dubrov wrote: »
    In fairness 7 hours a week on TV and radio translates into far more in real work time.

I must admit, he is the only guy who will make me switch the channel/station as soon as I hear his voice.
    It's the fake empathy I can't handle.

I wonder why RTE are so afraid to gamble and let a few big stars go.
    I mean Pat Kenny left Radio 1 (who I would rate far higher) and ratings actually went up

Pat is a God compared some of the wash outs at RTE.
    Pat's show is one of the better shows on Irish radio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Best thing about the show these days :D

hey Welsh Megaman get over to after hours quick there's a thread about most boring places and Holyhead is getting a kicking!

defend your country's pride

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72,953 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

fryup wrote: »
    hey Welsh Megaman get over to after hours quick there's a thread about most boring places and Holyhead is getting a kicking!

defend your country's pride

True though :D

If your ferry is delayed for some reason or other and you have time to kill, there is absolutely NOTHING to do. The best thing to do is to get to nearby Treaddur Bay (some decent bars and restaurants), and only two minutes by taxi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Remember seeing this lovely girl and her mother on TV when she was only a baby. Life is hard sometimes for good people. Her mother is such a caring person. I really wish them both the best in this hard life.

Just seen that over 300 thousand euros have been raised for debra charity. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Great to hear that over 300 thousand euro has been raised for debra charity.

Advertisement