Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - Part 3 - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

• Registered Users Posts: 26,979 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Just spotted this update on that other little matter. Hotting up, this is going to turn, very, very ugly

Now, good night

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Council house planning is it? ^

O Lord you don't give up, I'll grant you that 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭Brucie Bonus

Ah, trying the aul' fliparoo are we? The only anger, rage and ranting came from your lad Leo. We are discussing it. Doherty seemed pretty chill. It was Leo who looked hysterical.

'Sinister' 😎 If you think Leo was the saint here you have to be very foolish or lying. It's great that your comment ends showing us how in tune Leo is with boardsies like yourself who rant about unrelated subject matter to avoid getting told. The query was regarding energy poverty, Leo made it about Leo. The electorate are tired of it and couldn't give a monkeys about what 'RA lads lives in the average FG'ers noggin. Pathetic from Varadkar, Boards shill standard.

The Senator and FG spokesperson who played a 'prank' with a chocolate bar on a sleeping man he didn't know? Who had photos and a confession and apology on social media? Too right he should crawl under a rock. Very Leo of you, going off on a rant. Odd thing to bring up #veryvaradkar

• Advertisement

Do the frozen on it.

What a shower. Complete swindlers. We really need political representatives that will hold these kind of people 'the best people' to account. It's disgusting. And look at the quality of the likely next Taoiseach, losing the rag because Kenny and Hogan snubbed him. At least no Envoy job was magicked up at the party, well, that we know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

He could be pulling a Coveney. Gifting a made up one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,494 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

‘Fraid so Mr B, not a nice thing to see .

Cannot understand these lads attitude, it’s as if it’s fine for Big Pearse to sling the mud and expect no response!!

The Shinner cheerleaders were in very quickly to try and spin the incident but Big Pearse seriously holed below the waterline in these exchanges.

Quickly realised he was playing ‘senior hurling’ as the phrase goes.

Lot of anger indeed and it’s quite sad, not something this poster likes to see or hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Took a while but you finally got your masters newsletter!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,481 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I dunno.

I think Leo got personal, but in doing so highlighted the hypocrisy of SF when it came to Mary Lou flying first class to the states where they charge a grand per person'for dinner.

He also highlighted Dohertys prosecution for abusing a guard. This also managed to highlight Matt Cartys prosecution too. Most people were unaware I'd imagine.

I'm no fan of Leo or FG, but also no fan of some of these SF spoofers. Doherty is an embarrassing mess for a long time now. PR disaster for him yesterday.

Morning all , what's on the Agenda today 🤔

Leo's secret Dossier on how to attack SF, his realisation it's going to be a two horse race between FG & SF , Next GE 🤔

Helen Mc Entee falling out with her Uncle , Clinical director of Navan General Hospital, Gerry McEntee 🤔

More revelations about ABP 🤔

Ongoing Housing Debacle, Senator warns the HAP housing support system has ‘collapsed’ as new analysis shows just 820 properties available for rental 🤔

More fall out from Leo's temper tantrum 🤔

Friday a normally Quite day in Irish Politics, not any more it would seem 😏

I do know that it was Leo that instigated yesterday disgraceful scenes, he came prepared. It was certainly a PR disaster for Leo , however, it exposed a quite nasty and vindictive side to him. Doherty (I'm not particularly a fan either) actually did more damage to Leo by remaining, Calm, seated and quite measured.

As for MLM ,she's attending a Trinity Alumni Gathering , Paid her own fair (to my knowledge, it's not been stated she hasn't as far as I'm aware, I'm open to correction) it's a private gathering, not political and a curious question has to be asked, how exactly did Leo , know what her Flight arrangements were 🤔

No, I'm afraid , yesterday's performance by Leo was shambolic, embarrassing, actually Sinister and seriously, who uses the word, Vagabonds any more, I was reminded of Dick Turpin when I heard that come out of Leo's mouth 😁

Kind of ironic, in a week people talking about "Over stepping the Mark ", Leo backflipped over the Mark yesterday 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 19,494 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I afraid you are trying too hard, a chara.

Big Pearse tried his usual bluff and bluster yesterday and quite frankly got handed his ass in fine style.

Why not accept that and try to move on ?

It was a spat in the Dáil,no need for the usual hybperbole like “sinister” and “shambolic” .

What do they say on GAA commentaries’handbags- nothing in it’.

Time to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Just highlights SF and their thoughts on An Garda siochana.

With picking up Garda killers and abusing members of the force.

Not a good look at all.

Do you know Bren, its actually surprising Pavy Point haven't been on the war path, Scurrilous comments about Vagabonds living in caravans, shocking slip of the tongue, I seem to recall his offence at the Airy, F***Y comments and how he tried and failed miserably to twist what was said & intended. Leo's a great man for the crocodile tears.

And strangely enough (perhaps you've missed the reactions) Doherty not only remained Calm, composed and looked taken aback at Leo's unhinged performance, In essence he helped Leo look like a complete fool, Doherty actually played a blinder.

I don't need to try very hard, Leo just makes it so, so, so, so Easy Bren

Good morning, by the way 😁

Certainly wasn't and still isn't a good look to be under investigation under the corruption act. Nor was that recent matter involving confectionery, so to speak, how about the Double Jobing, the makey uppy jobs, indeed the APB debacle, Donation forgetfulness, gosh the list is endless, but yes, certainly not a good look for FG

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭shirrup

Considering FG leaders actions yesterday, this is an irony overload.

The worrying/hilarious (depending on how you look at it) is you're too brainwashed to even see it.

• Advertisement

We're, has Leo done something else foolish, please do tell 😳

Morning 😏, yes indeed, very telling, radio presenters this morning focusing on the particular nasty Jibe re Doherty, few knew anything about it and surprised Leo went so, so, so Low

Low?

Ah would you stop.

Pearse having a go about Leo and Garda investigations and Leo responds about Pearse and his brushing with Gardai.

You SF lads need to stop been so sensitive and offended when someone gives it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

🤣🤣🤣

Would you look at that absolute state of this? Absolutely devoid of reality or a sense of irony.

And with Brendan and Blanch on a deflection warpath, it's clear to see the trouble brewing.

Today will be fun watching the squirming.

A yes you SF lads retort, utterly predictable, I suppose you think the good senator behaved admirably, respectfully and charmingly towards Gardai during that incident in 2018, of course he did 🙄

I again remind you, Doherty opened up the exchange with a perfectly ligitimate question, Leo went straight into attack mode, there's not a single commentator has supported Leo's comment nor a single right thinking person I know believes what he did was appropriate. As I've said, quite clearly, Doherty responded to Leo's childish first response in a Petulant way but my god, Leo lost it, albeit its now apparent he planned his embarrassing Tirade and also managed to scupper any debate on the cost of living crisis.

If im reading this correctly,yous are happy with the government carry on in the dail,dishing out personal abuse to avoid a debate on cost of living

This is same sh1t enda kenny used dribble on about,about jean mcconville to avoid political questions,no wonder nothing ever changes in this dump of a country,when 20% of the population will cheerlead a government carrying on like this to paper over its failures

Would you be allowed carryon same,where yous work?

Well said but of course they Don't get it, apart from the disgraceful outburst, people watching on also saw what Leo was up to, avoidence of dealing with Real Issues 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 27,913 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Nauseating hypocrisy.

There are many on here defending Pearse and Matt, who have labelled Varadkar a criminal even though he hasn't even been charged with anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,867 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

The news that FG have issued a 'dossier' (according to Claire Byrne on RTE) pf dirt to throw at the opposition is fabulous. Do they employ the same strategists as the DUP? 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,913 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

It could be worse, he could be a convicted common criminal that escaped punishment due to the Probation Act.

Advertisement