Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - Part 3 - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Comedy spot next on Morning Ireland. Donnelly is being interviewed.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Comedy spot next on Morning Ireland. Donnelly is being interviewed.

He's made a big announcement
    18yr olds can get astrazenica at a pharmacy from monday
    2nd dose 1 month later
    Some jaansen too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

He's made a big announcement
    18yr olds can get astrazenica at a pharmacy from monday
    2nd dose 1 month later
    Some jaansen too

Yes. He's doing okay. Just told my lot to get their act together and get down to their chemists.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Yeh, like no-one ever raised their voice in the Dàil before...them nasty Shinners.

https://twitter.com/MaryLouMcDonald/status/1410647252763398144?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 68,991 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

markodaly wrote: »
    Yes, because we know the biggest issue in the North right now is the Irish Language....

The SCU was a good idea, but the populists and moaners just like a good ol moan. They never have to think of the bigger picture.

Hmmmm I wonder who made an issue of it? Oh yeh, those guys who get warmly applauded at FG Party Conference.

Shame FG couldn't have had a word.

• Advertisement

Hmmmm I wonder who made an issue of it? Oh yeh, those guys who get warmly applauded at FG Party Conference.

Lol...you guys are in government with them
    Can't get much closer than that ;)

Lol...you guys are in government with them
    Can't get much closer than that ;)

All the guys and gals elected are 'in government' Marine. They don't 'invite' one another.

Try to understand the systems you are talking about.

All the guys and gals elected are 'in government' Marine. They don't 'invite' one another.

Try to understand the systems you are talking about.

Lol next you'll be telling me they're in seperate rooms...(soundproof)

Lol next you'll be telling me they're in seperate rooms...(soundproof)

Go do your own research Marine...nobody is inviting the other into 'government'. The executive is a unique form of devolved government.

Those that FG warmly applaud did refuse to be in the same room as others for a time too BTW. You might want to educate yourself on that period too.

Go do your own research Marine...nobody is inviting the other into 'government'. The executive is a unique form of devolved government.

Those that FG warmly applaud did refuse to be in the same room as others for a time too BTW. You might want to educate yourself on that period too.
    Ooooh Anger
    I'm going to claim a win :)

• Advertisement

Ooooh Anger

Well that collapse/deflection/pulling the horns in ^ at least nudges your post count up. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Ooooh Anger

So are you admitting to being a WUM on here and not interested in discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

The North tbh is not FG's prerogative, that is up to the DUP and SF to sort out their own mess.

Well that collapse/deflection/pulling the horns in ^ at least nudges your post count up. ;)

Of all the people going on about postcounts.. stones and glasshouses and all that.

Of all the people going on about postcounts.. stones and glasshouses and all that.

Not following the thread are we? :)

The North tbh is not FG's prerogative, that is up to the DUP and SF to sort out their own mess.

When in government the north is very much their ambit and co-responsibility, by dint of the internationally binding agreement they signed.

Basic politics again.

When in government the north is very much their ambit and co-responsibility, by dint of the internationally binding agreement they signed.

Basic politics again.

Oh yea, it is, therefore, FG's responsibility to tell the bold children (DUP and SF) to play nice.

Oh yea, it is, therefore, FG's responsibility to tell the bold children (DUP and SF) to play nice.

By inviting them to their party conference and warmly applauding them knowing they are blocking rights for women, LGBTQ people and Irish people for years?

Yeh, great work there FG. Don't go crying when that hand gets bitten.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,377 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Why the hell does every single FFG supporter bring up SF in this thread? I dont care about SF hence I don't go into SF threads. I also dont care about NI. This is the government thread. Why do ye insist on deflecting?

It seems to me that the more the government is screwing up, the more people fill this thread with SF.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

Why the hell does every single FFG supporter bring up SF in this thread? I dont care about SF hence I don't go into SF threads. I also dont care about NI. This is the government thread. Why do ye insist on deflecting?

It seems to me that the more the government is screwing up, the more people fill this thread with SF.

I don't understand why they can't defend the governments policies or actions without the usual but SF unless they can't be defended and therefore attention needs to be directed elsewhere?

Anyway back to the government and it is looking like Donnelly has done it again this time with the Pharmacists.

• Advertisement

Floppybits wrote: »

Anyway back to the government and it is looking like Donnelly has done it again this time with the Pharmacists.

What did he do now?

What did he do now?

Well he made an announcement on the radio this morning about younger people being able to go the Pharmacies to get a vaccine but it seems from the reports coming in that the Pharamacies weren't told of this and now they are being bombarded with calls from people looking for information on this and they are in the dark on it.

What did he do now?

He’s accelerated vaccination for under 35s. Fair play to him.

By inviting them to their party conference and warmly applauding them knowing they are blocking rights for women, LGBTQ people and Irish people for years?

Yeh, great work there FG. Don't go crying when that hand gets bitten.

Misnomer of an argument really
    Proves You don't like inclusion much do you is all that does
    I'm sure you be along in response shortly with hypocritical lip service to it though

Well he made an announcement on the radio this morning about younger people being able to go the Pharmacies to get a vaccine but it seems from the reports coming in that the Pharamacies weren't told of this and now they are being bombarded with calls from people looking for information on this and they are in the dark on it.

You're joking? :eek:

Misnomer of an argument really
    Proves You don't like inclusion much do you is all that does
    I'm sure you be along in response shortly with hypocritical lip service to it though

'You people who are denying human and cultural rights for decades and who NEVER signed up the GFA and tried by protest to destroy it...'mon ahead, you are included in our version of an inclusive society'.

'You people, who are denying nobody's human and cultural rights and who are in fact standing up for them, and who signed up to the GFA and attempted to see it enacted, you can f*** right off, we don't wanna even talk to you'

Geddit it yet Marine? I know you do you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

'You people who are denying human and cultural rights for decades and who NEVER signed up the GFA and tried by protest to destroy it...'mon ahead, you are included in our version of an inclusive society'.

'You people, who are denying nobody's human and cultural rights and who are in fact standing up for them, and who signed up to the GFA and attempted to see it enacted, you can f*** right off, we don't wanna even talk to you'

Geddit it yet Marine? I know you do you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

You appear to be stuck in the past and certainly thankfully aren't the mindset that brought us the GFA
    You sure SF is the right fit for you? Because they're all about the inclusion
    As is this government

You appear to be stuck in the past and certainly thankfully aren't the mindset that brought us the GFA
    You sure SF is the right fit for you? Because they're all about the inclusion
    As is this government

Ah...'stuck in the past' as the hand FG held out is being bitten off them (as they were told it would be) right now by their friends?

The mindset that 'brought us the GFA' was not the one of the current DUP.

The GFA was reached by compromise on all sides and a recognition that everybody had rights and rights to parity of esteem.

How does FG's treatment of the DUP and those they represent and their treatment of SF and those they represent square that circle would you say?

Remember, FG signed up to the GFA, so they as a party and as a member of government have a case to answer here.

Of course, as usual, you won't say, you'll just introduce another deflectionary tangent and you'll get 100% marks from somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Shebean

It's difficult to defend government on its own merits when merits are scarce on the ground. Could also agree with criticism as no party is perfect.
    Much easier (dishonest and lazy) to call everyone SF or PBP and attack them on that basis.

• Advertisement

Strange. My local pharmacy is well organised and has been taking bookings for the last week or so. Absolutely no problems.

Advertisement