Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - Part 3 - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Leo pointed out the obvious. He’s sick of the vocal posturing of the empty vessels in opposition, who are more interested in social media likes than actually doing anything proactive re housing.

So Varadkar should resign for delaying insurance legislation ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,990 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Leo pointed out the obvious. He’s sick of the vocal posturing of the empty vessels in opposition, who are more interested in social media likes than actually doing anything proactive re housing.

You do realise he could be talking about himself there? Mr Anonymous Accounts himself.

People have been vocal in the Dàil since the foundation of the state. It was a woe is me hissy fit designed to deflect from government failures. What does it remind me off....hmmm

You do realise he could be talking about himself there? Mr Anonymous Accounts himself.

People have been vocal in the Dàil since the foundation of the state. It was a woe is me hissy fit designed to deflect from government failures. What does it remind me off....hmmm

I feel your pain, Frankie. Micheal, Leo and Eamon are doing a great job in very difficult circumstances. Get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

Pharmacy union rep on radio today said their interactions with govt last week were excellent. They were directly involved in the planning for changes in vaccine cohorts to be offered through pharmacies, and communicated the plan to their members in good time.
    The 'panic' as characterised by some wilfully misinformed people here was simply down to demand from 18-30 year olds. This is seen by health professionals as a very positive development as there was concern that uptake would be lower than optimal in this group.
    The plan accelerates availability to this key group by 4 to 6 weeks approximately, and with 1million extra doses secured from Romania also, it represents a very good week of progress.
    But sure complain about some irrelevant 'communication issues' if you like.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    60000 at the Austran Grand Prix today and our crowd wetting themselves over a few sheep pens in Kilmainham last night for a concert and 500 in Wexford for Leinster quarter final football match.

Austria right now is in a position of relatively low case numbers, still declining cases and a smaller proportion of Delta.

“But the proportion of Delta is also growing rapidly and we’ve got far fewer people fully vaccinated than in the UK.

“Personally, I think that we’ll probably need to reintroduce many currently lifted interventions in Austria to stop the next wave of cases, hospilisations and deaths"
    Fabian Valka, Vectorraum

• Advertisement

I feel your pain, Frankie. Micheal, Leo and Eamon are doing a great job in very difficult circumstances. Get over it.

Whoever told you that is bluffing/lying Maryanne.

Three-quarters of German residents expect a rise in coronavirus infections and new restrictions on public movement in the fall, according to a survey published Sunday.

Research firm YouGov found that 76% of respondents expect an increase in the number of COVID-19 infections and for pandemic measures to be tightened during the autumn period.

Only 16% think there will be no new COVID restrictions.

FFG are ahead of the curve

"Vaccination against the coronavirus could soon become compulsory for all adults in France — with some suggesting children as young as 12 should be given the jab.

Jean Castex, the prime minister, has asked MPs and state authorities to propose ways of extending mandatory vaccination to all adults after initially imposing it on healthcare workers. Reluctance among the public to vaccinate appears likely to prevent the country reaching the 80 per cent needed to reach collective immunity."

Can u imagine Fat Pearse if this came in?? Full Irish heart attack guaranteed

Three-quarters of German residents expect a rise in coronavirus infections and new restrictions on public movement in the fall, according to a survey published Sunday.

Research firm YouGov found that 76% of respondents expect an increase in the number of COVID-19 infections and for pandemic measures to be tightened during the autumn period.

Only 16% think there will be no new COVID restrictions.

Stephen Donnelly is expecting us to be hit by a hurricane.

• Advertisement

Norway's prime minister and health minister have both admitted that the Delta variant of Covid-19 will probably push back the final step of Norway's reopening plan.

Health Minister Bent Høie has warned that the final step of Norway’s four-step plan to reopen the country and lift coronavirus measures will be pushed back due to concerns over the spread of the Delta coronavirus variant, which was first identified in India.

The next step of Norway’s reopening plan was due to be assessed and potentially announced next week, but now the government will instead focus on making sure Norway doesn’t take a step back, rather than moving forward with the reopening plan.

“Next week will mark three weeks since we moved to step three, but with the uncertainty associated with the Delta variant, my priority will be to avoid taking a step back in the reopening plan, rather than taking a step forward,” Høie told newspaper

Grown ups in charge in Norway too, evidently

Stephen Donnelly is expecting us to be hit by a hurricane.

Planning

In other news, the hysteria surrounding teachers not being vaccinated before returning to school, and the warnings of catastrophe around roll out of the Leaving Cert, have long since been forgotten due to the unwavering leadership of Minister Norma Foley.
    A grown up in charge. Not a word from Aodhan ORiordain or indeed from little Donnchadh, who has disappeared from view entirely.

In other news, the hysteria surrounding teachers not being vaccinated before returning to school, and the warnings of catastrophe around roll out of the Leaving Cert, have long since been forgotten due to the unwavering leadership of Minister Norma Foley.
    A grown up in charge. Not a word from Aodhan ORiordain or indeed from little Donnchadh, who has disappeared from view entirely.

I think the scrutiny of what newbie Foley was up to in Education by all the opposition worked out well. She couldn't break wind without explaining what she was doing.

This is how it works Finty.

I think the scrutiny of what newbie Foley was up to in Education by all the opposition worked out well. She couldn't break wind without explaining what she was doing.

This is how it works Finty.

They all disagreed with her. She didn't care. Her plan worked. They shut up. Thats how it works :D

They all disagreed with her. She didn't care. Her plan worked. They shut up. Thats how it works :D

Schools were empty here for most of May but not reported, Media coverage blocked

Her plans were scrutinised and questioned. Opposition doing it's job. She had to comply.
    Once done she got on with doing her job.

Schools were empty here for most of May but not reported, Media coverage blocked

Good silage weather probably

Good silage weather probably

Fun finding silage where this happened,

We will have more of it in the next few weeks now from Matt the Chat Carthy. Matt will lecture us all about CAP, despite never having set foot on a working farm.
    Come to think of it, he has never actually showed up at any place of work for a day's hard graft, too busy with activism to have a real job.
    He knows the current proposal by the grown ups stinks and will oppose it enthusiastically just like he backed the now utterly discredited beef plan movement. But he will have no idea of what to do as an alternative. Yap yap yap.

• Advertisement

Fun finding silage where this happened,

Lighten up, Francis

We will have more of it in the next few weeks now from Matt the Chat Carthy. Matt will lecture us all about CAP, despite never having set foot on a working farm.
    Come to think of it, he has never actually showed up at any place of work for a day's hard graft, too busy with activism to have a real job.
    He knows the current proposal by the grown ups stinks and will oppose it enthusiastically just like he backed the now utterly discredited beef plan movement. But he will have no idea of what to do as an alternative. Yap yap yap.

Summer holidays will be the killer for FFG, Golfgate 2, anyone,

Lighten up, Francis

Wrong poster,

Income tax take ahead of target for the first 6 months.
    No surprise really given that it's the high earners like me who pay most of it. The grown ups taking responsibility again.

Wrong poster,

No.

Summer holidays will be the killer for FFG, Golfgate 2, anyone,

Or a big funeral. How's Gerry these days?

Or a big funeral. How's Gerry these days?

Wrong poster again Finty, I don't have a party allegiance ,just despise FG,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

What's the story with people accusing others of sock puppeting?
    I think I've got my answer finally on why the FrancieBrady account won't acknowledge this time that the government should have followed Nphet advice
    My own view is the 19th is where that should end and the antigen testing if not vaccinated at indoor dining should begin
    It seems to be what they're aiming for
    Lighten up, Francis

Is that what you do when you've ran out of argument?

McMurphy wrote: »
    What's the story with people accusing others of sock puppeting?

Is that what you do when you've ran out of argument?

It's a bit like Leo's behaviour...deflect, when you have no answers.

• Advertisement

Whoever told you that is bluffing/lying Maryanne.

Soz, Francie. We’re on the up again. Get used to it! Night night.

Advertisement