Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cushions for Patio Benches

Options
  • 16-04-2021 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I am looking for cushions for curved patio benches. Any advice or suggestions appreciated. See photo attached.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

Where are you located? If you're in Kildare there are a couple of places I could recommend; nothing online comes to mind.
    I would think a local upholsterer could measure and make for you but I'm sure you'd be looking for waterproof/resistant fabric. Just an idea due to the curved seating you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Feets

Meadows and Byrnes do individual square ones which would look nice...I have not seen curved cushions. The orchard in celbridge have lively outdoor ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,424 ✭✭✭✭looksee

They would not be particularly difficult to make, a person who makes curtains could probably do it. I wouldn't worry too much about them being waterproof, you can't make them completely waterproof, air has to go through the fabric as you sit on them, so just as easy to bring them in. I would tend to agree about putting individual cushions on them though, continuous cushions will take a lot of wear and tear with several people sitting on them and sliding around.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

Choice and Woodies are both stocking them now too.

Advertisement