Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are the Gardai not on bikes?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

How many of your Garda friends are on bikes in the suburbs every day?

Same guy cycled around his area when based in crumlin too. There's garda on bikes in my suburb. Garda in cars too. Garda walking. And I even saw the garda helicopter once.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Buddy Bubs wrote: »
    Same guy cycled around his area when based in crumlin too. There's garda on bikes in my suburb. Garda in cars too. Garda walking. And I even saw the garda helicopter once.

Thats only the overt presence.

How about the unmarked bikes ?

How many of those are there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Buddy Bubs wrote: »

I haven't seen a Garda on a bike around Dundrum or Ballinteer or Rathfarnham or Stillorgan for about ten years, except for the Marlay Park gigs. There was one lad I used to see regularly on Dundrum Road, but that's a long time back.

I can't recall seeing a garda on foot on the beat for many years either.

I haven't seen a Garda on a bike around Dundrum or Ballinteer or Rathfarnham or Stillorgan for about ten years, except for the Marlay Park gigs. There was one lad I used to see regularly on Dundrum Road, but that's a long time back.

I can't recall seeing a garda on foot on the beat for many years either.

I have never seen a Great White shark eating a seal...........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Was in Albert College Park Sunday evening, Garda SUV pops into the park, does its patrol from inside the jeep, drives slowly around the park and out again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement