Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login

Options
  • 16-04-2021 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, can you tell me why this is happening please?

Screenshot-20210416-093001.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties logging in to Banking 365. Can I ask what error message is appearing when you attempt to log in?

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties logging in to Banking 365. Can I ask what error message is appearing when you attempt to log in?

Thanks, Aisling
    Hi, the pic I posted is what I'm getting.
    Sca notification has timed out.

Thanks for getting back to us to confirm this.

I can't seem to see the picture on this side. In this instance, it would be necessary to call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365. One of my colleagues with account access will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KB22

blade1 wrote: »
    Hi, can you tell me why this is happening please?

Screenshot-20210416-093001.jpg
    I wish you luck, I have spent the last week trying to log in on my laptop. 

Hi KB22,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask if you have a Digital Security Key (DSK) such as the app on a Tablet or Mobile phone? If so, you should be able to access the desktop version of banking 365. You will be asked to 'swipe to approve' the login. If this is not popping up as a notification on your phone/tablet, it would be necessary to ensure you have notifications enabled for the app.

Thanks, Aisling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KB22

Hi, Ashling, 

I got it sorted this afternoon.  It seem's fine at last. I think it is a very cumbersome process. I don't know what DSK  mean's !  Thank's for your prompt reply.

Regard's  KB .

Advertisement