Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf : Marvels Avengers - Infinity War/Endgame [Game starting: 23rd May 2021]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭Neowise

beakerjoe wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117164009#post117164009

The GAMETHREAD.....as promised. Any questions can be asked here and not in the game thread.

Just seen that game is role madness and that you are sole mod.
    yikes.

You are very brave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Neowise wrote: »
    Just seen that game is role madness and that you are sole mod.
    yikes.

You are very brave.

Or foolish.... tune in Sunday to find out

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tumblr_msmtnjdNiX1qlukpso1_400.gif

Necro wrote: »
    tumblr_msmtnjdNiX1qlukpso1_400.gif

Pms wont be out i til 7/8pm....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,474 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I was wondering alright, I thought it was starting at 9am so was in a bit of a panic this morning after a significant lie in.

• Advertisement

It may be a little later. But I hope to have them sent out tonight.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Up in A and E checking my Mam in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,474 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I hope everything works out well for your mam.

Forget the game, look after yourself and your mam first. I had a scare with my dad last week when I had to rush him up to A&E and I was surprised by how much it took out of me for a day or two after.

We will wait for as long as you need.

I hope everything works out well for your mam.

Forget the game, look after yourself and your mam first. I had a scare with my dad last week when I had to rush him up to A&E and I was surprised by how much it took out of me for a day or two after.

We will wait for as long as you need.

Ah shes good, just the usual. We are moving very quick in here which is great. I just have to adjust a few backrooms and send out the PMs. Id do them here but COP is blocked on the wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

The game can be delayed or postponed even. Hope your Mam will be ok. Look after yourself beaker.

The game can be delayed or postponed even. Hope your Mam will be ok. Look after yourself beaker.

I wont be postponing. Ive been looking forward to it too much. Might be 9pm before thread opens and the first actions are tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Hope your mum’s ok and you’re ok too, BJ xx

Im still in James..... having a great laugh here, because if I dont laugh I'll cry.

There was no planned munch tomorrow, but some game actions where to take place tomorrow so I might eithe rhave to start Day 1 on Tueaday or have a short day 1 tomorrow.

The alternative would be to delay for a week but I dont wanna do that. If COP was accessible on this wifi Id get the rooms sorted.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,682 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Dude. Family first. We're happy to wait. Wishing your ma a speedy recovery.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Whatever you need, a day or a week, tis only a game, much more important things in life! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Im still in James..... having a great laugh here, because if I dont laugh I'll cry.

There was no planned munch tomorrow, but some game actions where to take place tomorrow so I might eithe rhave to start Day 1 on Tueaday or have a short day 1 tomorrow.

The alternative would be to delay for a week but I dont wanna do that. If COP was accessible on this wifi Id get the rooms sorted.

Absolutely no one would question you if you wanted to postpone Beaks, I personally think you should, it would allow you a bit of time and you can get your head together and start it off next Sunday..

As has been said previous, family come first

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

No inconvenience Beaker, no apology needed. Family first, we all understand.
    We can start Tues.

Trigger wrote: »
    Absolutely no one would question you if you wanted to postpone Beaks, I personally think you should, it would allow you a bit of time and you can get your head together and start it off next Sunday..

As has been said previous, family come first

My heads fine TBH. Mam is being admitted soon, just a time issue.

Im well used to things with my Mam at this stage, she suffers but shes getting the help she needs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

My heads fine TBH. Mam is being admitted soon, just a time issue.

Im well used to things with my Mam at this stage, she suffers but shes getting the help she needs.

Hope all goes well Beaks and we will be ready whenever you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hope she is ok. My dad got taken in this morning. Must be something on the air

I will be going to sleep soon, no rush on the game as family is now important. We shall start when we can't!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Take as much time as you need beaker. No rush or pressure at all.

Hope your mam is okay.

• Advertisement

Still here, waiting on a Doc from psychiatrics to come doen before shes admitted.

I will say one thing about her, shes relentless when shes abusive. Like me when I tunnel someone. Thats where I get it. I know she doesnt mean it and some of it is hilarious.

Hope your Dad is ok Flush.

Still here, waiting on a Doc from psychiatrics to come doen before shes admitted.

I will say one thing about her, shes relentless when shes abusive. Like me when I tunnel someone. Thats where I get it. I know she doesnt mean it and some of it is hilarious.

Could be pneumonia again, but he has cancer and getting chemo which doesn't help.

Sounds like a tough situation there with your mum. I hope she is sorted soon.

Ah beaks, I feel your pain. Been there with my dad too. Brains are fickle things some days.

MrsFD, hope your dad will be ok too xxx

Could be pneumonia again, but he has cancer and getting chemo which doesn't help.

Sounds like a tough situation there with your mum. I hope she is sorted soon.

My mam suffers with Delirium brought on by UTIs. Its crazy, no pun intended, how brains work.

Shes suffering with some mind psycosis.

Oh God Flush, I hope they beat it. PNEUMONIA is a tough when the immune system is so weak. Im rooting for Papa Flush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope your mam is ok, take care

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hope she is ok. My dad got taken in this morning. Must be something on the air

I will be going to sleep soon, no rush on the game as family is now important. We shall start when we can't!

I hope your dad will be ok too, take care

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

BJ and MrsF, I hope your folks are ok.

My mam suffers with Delirium brought on by UTIs. Its crazy, no pun intended, how brains work.

Shes suffering with some mind psycosis.

Oh God Flush, I hope they beat it. PNEUMONIA is a tough when the immune system is so weak. Im rooting for Papa Flush.

Your poor mum. That sounds awful. I hate UTI's, but I don't think I will complain again as your mum really suffers.

Hope she is all sorted now and getting treatment.

Ok Guys, Im gonna have to pospone to next weekend. Things completely got away from me and I cant commit to a gane in the next day or two.

Didnt get home until 230am last night and Im wrecked.

If anyone wants to drop out or join, please respond here.

I hope thats ok with everyone

• Advertisement

Ok Guys, Im gonna have to pospone to next weekend. Things completely got away from me and I cant commit to a gane in the next day or two.

Didnt get home until 230am last night and Im wrecked.

If anyone wants to drop out or join, please respond here.

I hope thats ok with everyone

Sorry to hear that Beaker, but family is more important.
    I will know closer to the end of the week if I can commit as I am in mon/tue & thurs next week. This week just today and friday.

Take care <3

Advertisement