Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Post

Options
  • 16-04-2021 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hey guys have a b450 ry zen2600 and I upgraded the to two 16gb 3600mhz but it won't boot now. Do I need to swap back the old ones and turn off ram profiles ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Gary kk wrote: »
    Hey guys have a b450 ry zen2600 and I upgraded the to two 16gb 3600mhz but it won't boot now. Do I need to swap back the old ones and turn off ram profiles ?

That would help - also, the system would eventually try that on its own once a certain number of failed POST are detected.

Swap in the old RAM, set the memory to its basic 2133Mhz setting, and try with the new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Gary kk

Ok so swapped each and everyway one stick seems to faulty which is annoying.

Advertisement