Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starlink - Anyone get it yet?

Options
1404142434446»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mossie

I got an email with a DHL return label, to be sent back within 30 days of cessation of service. Service remains active for me until the end of July so have until the end of August to return it.

I have an ethernet adapter available if anybody wants it for cost of postage. PM me if interested.

Post edited by mossie on

• Registered Users Posts: 13 popeye mchuge

Has any one had problems ordering Starlink. I went to do it twice now, after I approved payment on bankapp. The order screen dissappeared and stright back to the home page. Any ideas? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭dougm1970

very same thing happened with my friend .... i advised, hopingly :) , that she use a laptop and full browser not mobile....she was able to order fine then thankfully

I have not tried that. I will give that a go. Thank you

That worked. Thanks for the advise.

Thus group has been very helpful

• Advertisement
Advertisement