Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DGW32 Matchday Thread - Time to Earn Your Spurs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Guess who had Ben White starting in their team?

:pac: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Rudiger points, happy days :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,541 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Rudiger and Veltman clean sheets so happy out. I do have Sanchez on the bench, though not terminal damage as Patricio kept a CS anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭Xander10

BPs ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Xander10 wrote: »
    BPs ?

Kepa 3
    Sanchez 2
    Christy, James + Rudiger 1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

After picking Azpilicueta ahead of TAA this week, I don't think I've ever been so relieved to see a Chelsea manager bring on Giroud. :pac:

After picking Azpilicueta ahead of TAA this week, I don't think I've ever been so relieved to see a Chelsea manager bring on Giroud. :pac:

Nice break. It was the previous week, I needed azpi rested, to bring in the Dallas haul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

If Martinez is going to have a random one week injury / benching, it would be nice if it could happen this week please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Kepa 2 saves and 3 bps. His kickouts must have been top drawer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Benched Rudiger and started Mendy to spread the Chelsea risk of losing a clean sheet (other defenders Shaw, TAA, Coady). That worked out well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

55 with Kane(TC), Son, Dias, Martinez, Iheanacho plus Konsa and Digne's 1 off the bench. Not expecting much. Horrible gameweek since Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

claw wrote: »
    55 with Kane(TC), Son, Dias, Martinez, Iheanacho plus Konsa and Digne's 1 off the bench. Not expecting much. Horrible gameweek since Friday.

Given the top 10k average is 49, I'd say your doing ok with 55, even if it's gone downhill since Friday as everyone is in the same both.

Sounds like Kane will be missing tonight. Son up top perhaps?

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1384797807345770496

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Given the top 10k average is 49, I'd say your doing ok with 55, even if it's gone downhill since Friday as everyone is in the same both.

I know it's a good score for the week, but Monday was a bit depressing with Phillips and Raphinha not starting and Salah only a sub. Not expecting much tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I was thinking City will rest players tonight but actually they need a win in the league and maybe their second string is suited for the EFL Cup (even if it is the cup). Basically, do we think Dias and Gundo will play tonight :pac: ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Fitz* wrote: »
    Sounds like Kane will be missing tonight. Son up top perhaps?

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1384797807345770496

Christ, I'd 36 from 1 on Friday Night.

14 points from 6 since.

Vydra (1) in for injured Raphinha, Aina (2) in for benched Azpi, Salah subbed on for (1), Dallas (1), Bruno (2) and Lingard's (7)

Now Kane out for tonight on TC.

Shítshow of a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭JPup

I have Son and Iheanacho left to rescue me this week. Double digit scores from both not too much to ask surely :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Hopefully Bale starts and scores a hat trick and Son scores a hat trick and Iheanacho scores a hat trick and Watkins scores a hat trick and Martinez saves 3 pens

Christ, I'd 36 from 1 on Friday Night.

14 points from 6 since.

Vydra (1) in for injured Raphinha, Aina (2) in for benched Azpi, Salah subbed on for (1), Dallas (1), Bruno (2) and Lingard's (7)

Now Kane out for tonight on TC.

Shítshow of a week.

You still have 50 points so far, which is a good score.

The extra 12 points from the Kane TC still makes up for any Chelsea/Brighton/Wolves CS points and the chances of someone having double defence for any of those teams is quite low.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Need Dias or bruyne not to play for veltman to come in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,308 ✭✭✭COH

Dr. Bre wrote: »

I don't think there's any chance KDB plays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,957 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    COH wrote: »
    I don't think there's any chance KDB plays

Feck it I have better gameweeks will be lucky to stay 700k ORat this rate. Was eying 300k/400k only a couple of weeks ago!

I thought now would be the time to start going up when people are not too bothered. Maybe it is just the fact people have less to be doing these days?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭jaykay74

"We'll give him everything we've got for these next 7 games."

Kane starts ? Kane is able ? :)

https://twitter.com/HKane/status/1384869959319359488?s=20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Reckon Vinicius starts up top tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

41 points with Martinez, Dias, Stones, Son, Kane, Iheanacho still to play.

Big asterisks on Kane playing of course and both Dias and Stones starting together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,737 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Who is Spurs backup penalty taker?

I need a haul from Son and also a haul from Forster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Cartman78 wrote: »

1.Kane
    2.Bale
    3.Alli
    4.Son
    based on ffscout.

Bale scored a penalty this season in the EL while Kane was not in the squad & Son was on the pitch. Then when both were substituted off, Alli scored one.

Forgot all about Ali - he should some decent game time for the rest of the year - just checked and see he's 7.4m - doubt many be touching him at that price, will be interesting to see what price he would start at next season haven't done nothing so far this season.

wonski wrote: »
    1.Kane
    2.Bale
    3.Alli
    4.Son
    based on ffscout.

Thanks for that.....looks like I need Forster to save a couple of Bale penos, then injure himself celebrating....followed by Son running in a quick hat-trick past the hapless McCarthy :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Cartman78 wrote:
    Thanks for that.....looks like I need Forster to save a couple of Bale penos, then injure himself celebrating....followed by Son running in a quick hat-trick past the hapless McCarthy

That would be ideal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Thanks for that.....looks like I need Forster to save a couple of Bale penos, then injure himself celebrating....followed by Son running in a quick hat-trick past the hapless McCarthy :cool:

Sounds like a plan.

Football can be unpredictable ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I was thinking City will rest players tonight but actually they need a win in the league and maybe their second string is suited for the EFL Cup (even if it is the cup). Basically, do we think Dias and Gundo will play tonight :pac: ?

Yes, I think they have to go strong tonight.
    Currently they need 11 points from 6 games, but their next league game (Palace away) is horribly positioned between a Wed->Tue pair of CL semi-finals. They'll likely have to go roulette xi in that one.
    So its important to win tonight to avoid putting themselves into a situation where they suddenly need those 11 points from just 4 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,308 ✭✭✭COH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Had Kane as captain but glad he is absent.

Too many triple captainers that could have done serious damage.

I've Bale and Triple captain Son. If a Southampton player could get sent off in the first few minutes, that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Never mind kane, Forster not starting after mendy not starting is a total balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Kane TC fail.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Never mind kane, Forster not starting after mendy not starting is a total balls.
    Oh ffs.

Mendy Azpi Forster and Raphinha all no shows on my bench boost

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

That's no playing GK just 2 weeks after WC. Will hurt a lot of WCers I reckon.

Did Tuchal say anything after the game on which GK will be starting the WHU game?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Oh ffs.

Mendy Azpi Forster and Raphinha all no shows on my bench boost

Rough!

I now have two keepers who are getting rested at the same time 2 weeks after wildcard. Balls. Should have just stuck with emi.

Who wants to tell Cartman?

That's no playing GK just 2 weeks after WC. Will hurt a lot of WCers I reckon.

Did Tuchal say anything after the game on which GK will be starting the WHU game?

You took words from my mouth. Don't know re tuchel.

siblers wrote: »
    I've Bale and Triple captain Son. If a Southampton player could get sent off in the first few minutes, that would be great

That Southampton team can be frail at times. Wouldn't be shocked to see them taking a pasting.

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Who wants to tell Cartman?

Is he on his bench boost too? Omg.

Is he on his bench boost too? Omg.

Haha....my Bench Suck is now finalized as -1

Jesus wept.

Probably better that Forster is out tbh...he would probably have driven it down.

Thank fupp Wood got his 2 pointer lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

TOT: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilón, Højbjerg, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Bale, Lucas, Son

Subs: Hart, Tanganga, Sánchez, Winks, Sissoko, Alli, Lamela, Bergwijn, Vinicius

SOU: McCarthy, Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Salisu, Walcott, Ward-Prowse, Armstrong, Tella, Adams, Ings

Subs: Forster, Stephens, Diallo, Ferry, Jankewitz, Djenepo, Redmond, Minamino, N’Lundulu

Kane TC fail.....

fail maybe a bit harsh. got the breaks in the first game with 2 goals assisted by Everton.

Kane TC fail.....

Is it? Not ideal he didn't play the second game but wouldn't consider it a fail

• Advertisement
Advertisement