Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Servants eg Department of Environment doing nothing during Covid

Options
  • 17-04-2021 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I have been trying to report the Environmental Section of my local Council to the Department of Environment and the Department of Heritage, Planning and Local Government.
    I phoned and wrote repeatedly but nobody gets back to me. The phonecalls go to voicemail and nobody ever calls you back over the last 7 months.

How lazy are these Civil Servants? I have been living with serious Pollution.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

I have been trying to report the Environmental Section of my local Council to the Department of Environment and the Department of Heritage, Planning and Local Government.
    I phoned and wrote repeatedly but nobody gets back to me. The phonecalls go to voicemail and nobody ever calls you back over the last 7 months.

The question you need to consider is whether the issue is them or something else?

Report then to the EPA,there a portal on the EPA homepage somewhere

Go on, tell us the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Lemon Davis lll

You sound like a crazy who's shat himself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Ask Mark McSharry. He seems to be certain they're all at home lying in their couches watching Netflix.
    I'm obviously in the wrong department. :)

Advertisement