Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GRAVEL STABILISING SHEETS

• 18-04-2021 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,674 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I might source then in Tipperary?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Anyone know where I might source then in Tipperary?

I know roadstone sell them, maybe they deliver to tipperary?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,674 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

I know roadstone sell them, maybe they deliver to tipperary?

Thanks, just had look, they will deliver nationwide!

ps 21st
    I rang a few local landscapers here in nenagh and they pointed me to a stone supplier whom I use anyway, got them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭neddynasty

Hijacking the thread here.

Are these gravel stabilizing sheets good on a slope?
    Are they someway flexible so you can shape said slope a bit?

Between the side of my house and my neighbors there is a slope about a meter wide and 3-4 meters long. I'd make a guess the grade of the slope is between 30 & 40 degrees. It's permanently in the shade and the slope is just earth, nothing grows there from people walking on it and bins being dragged across it etc. I was thinking of digging it out and putting gravel in there instead. The neighbor mentioned using concrete which I don't particularly fancy as it's just going to create a swimming pool at the bottom during the winter. So looking for a different solution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,674 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

neddynasty wrote: »
    Hijacking the thread here.

Are these gravel stabilizing sheets good on a slope?
    Are they someway flexible so you can shape said slope a bit?

Between the side of my house and my neighbors there is a slope about a meter wide and 3-4 meters long. I'd make a guess the grade of the slope is between 30 & 40 degrees. It's permanently in the shade and the slope is just earth, nothing grows there from people walking on it and bins being dragged across it etc. I was thinking of digging it out and putting gravel in there instead. The neighbor mentioned using concrete which I don't particularly fancy as it's just going to create a swimming pool at the bottom during the winter. So looking for a different solution.

who own the land? why is it trafficked so much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Couple of photos would help if possible

• Advertisement
Advertisement