Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Washing Machine

Options
  • 18-04-2021 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am looking to buy new washing machine.

Any good deals or discount codes? Any model recommendation?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,248 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

just brought this,
    https://www.did.ie/bosch-serie-4-8kg-1400-spin-freestanding-washing-machine-white-wan28151gb-wan28151gb-prd

had it 3 weeks now ,at the time Bosch were doing €35 cashback, not sure if still doing it, didn't buy from DID brought from another retailer who matched the price, comes with 2 years parts and labour,happy with machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ekofx

| bought this one a couple of weeks ago:
    www -dot- currys -dot- ie/ieen/household-appliances/laundry/washing-machines/lg-ai-dd-v3-f4v310sne-10-5-kg-1400-spin-washing-machine-graphite-10211936-pdt.html

(Need to replace the -dot- for dots, I can't post links yet).

10.5KG, 5 years warranty services and parts, 10 years warranty on the motor, inverter engine, has some smartphone connection for diagnostics, and the best part: Is really silent. I had a white Luxor washing machine prior to that, and it was wayyy noisier. I can barely hear this one spinning.

469€. Got free delivery & removal of the previous appliance with the discount code GG25IE (Not sure it still works, tho)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Thank you both :) Still looking...Bosch discount has ended on April 6th unfortunately...

@ekofx - I can not see the option to apply discount code, is it on the last stage of checkout after I put my card details? 10.5kg may be too large, but there are a few more options on Currys web site. It would be great to get free delivery + installation as it adds about 70 Euro to the price.

Advertisement