Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I was like a sedated drunk for 36 hours afterwards.

I feel your pain.

Hugs.

To thine own self be true

Family Fortunes:

Contestant A buzzes first, and guesses the top answer.

Host turns and says "play or pass?".......A looks back at their family, who all shout "Play....Play!!!!", so they choose "play".

Contestant B takes ages and makes an incorrect guess......."UH-UHHHHH"

Contestant C can't think of anything, doesn't make a guess and runs out of time......."UH-UHHHHH"

Contestant D makes a stupid guess because they can't think of anything......."UH-UHHHHH"

WTF did you tell them to 'play' for, if you hadn't even got one answer in mind you cretins? Have you literally never seen this gameshow before?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

When a colleague emails me and asks if I have time for a quick call. I say yes and then they don't fceking call! YOU wanted to talk to me!!! 🤬

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm now wondering have I've forgotten to call someone...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭Bredabe

This conversation at work, a colleague at work is annoyed bc a letter she sent to Belfast was returned to her for an incorrect amount of postage.

She has put postage on for Ireland and not GB(who run the post delivery system there) are response to this was, "Well now we know the colour of that organisation" (colour being orange or green) completely overlooking its the royal mail who deliver it and they don't deliver in the republic!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement

Another genus from a different colleague who constantly says she cant help being "difficult" due to pms or postms or the like. But refuses to believe that depression can be a hormonal condition that cant be overcome by not being lazy or cold water swimming!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Postal rates to Northern Ireland are the same as those within the Republic. Or did I read this incorrectly?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

A TA of mine is why Colin Powell is called Colon, like the part of your arsepipe.

No you didn't, that's what she said was the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

But RoI and NI are Zone 1 for postage. GB is Zone 2. So sending post from Dublin to Belfast is the same price as post from Dublin to Cork , Zone 1.

Post from Dublin to Liverpool is Zone 2, so a different postage rate.

https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Sending/Postal-Rates/Standard-Post#standard-postal-rates

• Advertisement

I assume she misset the machine and didn't put enough postage for anywhere and then doubled down on the NI/UK bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I think I want to learn the Peacekeeper dance! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭Be right back

The moron who drove straight through a large pool of water (from a blocked drain) and soaked a child on his way home from school. And she kept going, which made it worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Hope you feel better soon DH. I felt wiped out after my 2nd jab , took painkillers and went to bed at 2pm. I slept for 12 hours straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The taglines under posts. I saw one poster has listed all the gigs they’ve ever been to 😵‍💫

• Registered Users Posts: 25,466 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

VAR in football .. referees miss stuff, ok, but when a fûcking supposedly ’trained’ gobshîte in a room, watches the same challenge via multiple angles that to even the casual fan or anybody even with two eyes shows the attacker was clearly and unambiguously fouled, probably a red card too…. yet they refuse to overturn the initial decision of not awarding a peno…weird, inconsistent and incompetent…

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Don't think we have things that make your day thread. So, I'll put this here

Little toe rag junkie I know that would Rob shops, has gotten away with many of them that the Gardai knows he done but couldn't prove it.

I found out today they have got him. He went back to Rob a shop he's done 3 times in 4 years, unfortunately for him the guy on duty was a chuck norris ju jitzu ace and fu*king smashed him up. Apparently when the cops picked him up to play the cctv tape for him you could hear his arm break. Not so much noise from the rib break. With existing probation over his head, he's getting a nice stint prison

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

People wearing masks below their noses.

Is that the new signature box like mine? ⬇️

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Oh yea but yours is grand it’s the really long ones that I find annoying!

TA is sweet free checkouts in Tesco, what and why and why again

• Advertisement

Worse is the healthy checkouts with nuts and energy bars.

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭Wossack

This sites usability on IOS - jumps around all over the shop on page loads, pressing back button, and even now as I type this. So frustrating

I thought it was my iPhone so I've started using my android one

• Registered Users Posts: 25,466 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

People who don’t take the necessary care when setting their alarm, probably done with their glasses off and half asleep already …. 8.15am they meant to set it for yet 6.15am it goes off at…. The thing too would wake the dead wherever they fückin got it…

• Registered Users Posts: 8,923 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Annoyed that it's Monday again

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Annoyed that it's Monday and that soon it'll be a Monday in the office again...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Annoyed in sympathy with ye Monday-haters...while I have the day off. 😜

My real trivial annoyance is that I know I won't make the most of my day off.

I put food in the oven but forgot when, it’s either burnt or raw

Decided to eat in,paid in a restaurant within swan centre shopping mall.

Took a seat, distant from other tables.

Next, the table is occupied to my left, with one empty table between them and me.

I digest all my food.

No sooner than I take my last morsel, a women takes the table just left to my table. There's loads of space in the restaurant believe me.

Got up and left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,923 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I put a chicken in the oven yesterday then went off and done a few jobs. Looked at the time thinking "thats done" until I realised I didn't even turn the oven on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement