Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ordered a pizza, waited almost 2 hours for it. Rang twice and yer one told me first that it was the next order out the door and second that it was already out for delivery. Order shows up 15 minutes later delivered by what sounds suspiciously like yer one on the phone who told me it had already left the building.

Extra bonus TA. Decided to get a stuffed crust to try it out cos my brother in law was raving about them. I don't see the attraction tbh. Just less pizza and toppings, more crust. I like crust, but meh. Couldn't be bothered. Definitely not worth waiting 2 hours for it that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’d be expecting that to be delivered with a couple of free sides and or drinks if it turned up two hours after ordering it !?

Drama queens would literally drain the fûcking life out of you if they were let….Jesus…victim mentality to a brand new off the scale level….

I fancy a magnum but the fridge be about 29 steps. I wish I had a monkey butler..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I did a HSE survey today and the result told me that I drink too much.

I have 3 beers a week on Saturday evening and maybe a G&T. That is my total alcohol intake.

Gutted

Your answers to the questions show that you fall into the ‘hazardous’ drinking category.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Jeezus they know how to try make you feel bad. Irritating that it says i drink 8 units per day when I drink once maybe twice per week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

According to that survey I’m a low risk, that’s good to know since I don’t drink 😂😂

My TA is this blasted chesty cough and blocked nose

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Not this in particular (although it is beyond stupid), but this sort of nonsense is becoming far too popular. We have already locked down far too much, everything should all be reviewed and undone.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

That test is after more than TA'ing me.

I've drank 3 times since last summer and it told me I'm at an increasing risk.

I only drank those 3 times to catch up with old friends and have a bit of a session with them. 😡

• Advertisement

The HSE basically want us to stay indoors, live in a bubble and do absolutely nothing to the most miniscule level that may have a negative effect on our health as the capacity for care in this country is so ridiculously rubbish.

How about sorting out our health services you shower of incompetent over paid twats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Probably Tony Holohan running those tests 🤪

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Tell is how you really feel 🤣🤣

With you 100%

They also said that I would have consumed 600 and something calories and I would need to run for over an hour at 4km an hour to lose that.

How can someone RUN at 4 km an hour. It is not even a fast walk

Booked into my gym class at 6pm , I have the energy but can’t be motivated but I’m tempted to just walk into the pub next door, order a coca loca with lots of ice and just sit there relaxing.

My Aunt who my Dad had bailed out from one scrap and scrape throughout her adult life is now not talking to him, because of his distancing with covid… so he’s stressed, it’s stressing my mother because he won’t shut up about it and aghhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Vodafone Ireland advertisement on radio and podcasts

A house full of screeching kids full of sugar ransacking a house while the wife is hiding in the attic

The idea being that Vodafone wifi is so amazing that it reaches everywhere, well I think that is the point?

It makes no sense and people don’t want to listen to screaming children on the radio. I must have heard it 5 times today

• Registered Users Posts: 13,658 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who refer to electricity as "the electric". Get in the sea.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 24,357 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Sitting on hold with BOI to talk to someone about a life policy that they won't release their interest in..

Finally get to speak to someone who tells me I'm on to the wrong department, offers to connect me to correct department but instead disconnects me..

Ring again, on hold, someone else eventually answers, tells me wrong department again and the buttons to press to get to the right department. Follow the exact instructions, wrong department again. Given a "direct dial" phone number.. tried that to find it's a disconnected number and no longer in use.

I give up and decide to email the support line to request a callback by someone from the correct department. Response I get despite clearly stating that I tried the "support centre" multiple times was to ring the "support centre" as GDPR prevents them from passing my number along.

Just f**k right off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Took a quick spin to the shop for a few things before it closed. Got home, and realised I was wearing slippers 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 24,357 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I once took off out of the house in a rush wearing two different black runners..

Never noticed until I heard some kid snigger behind me something along the lines of "two shoes w@nker"

I had to pull out a left and a right shoe for that to happen. Pull two left or two right shoes and it never happens.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

At least they weren't crocs.... or were they?!? And where you wearing socks?!?!? * shudder *

Still better than being a "one shoe w@nker". So there. That showed him.

Post edited by New Home on

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I went to work once wearing odd shoes. Both black but very different styles. Didn't notice till nearly lunchtime. And, yes, I did get dressed in the dark

Yes , I was wearing socks. I'm no wa#nker 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

I was eating fish and chips this afternoon while seated beside a coastal path when a dog came up and before I could react he had licked the inside of my little container of mayonnaise that I brought from home. Luckily I was almost finished eating, it would have been a disaster if it had happened 5 or 10 minutes earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

Ad creators should be made sit in a room with their ads on loop for a solid hour.

It is what it's.

the inability of our European neighbours to pronounce the letter V. For some reason I googled Top Gun. Tom Skerrit played Viper, or as the European man narrating said Wiper.

while I admire their ability to be multilingual, you’d think they would be able to pronounce V’s. It’s Wery annoying and wery trivial 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Picked up another cold over the weekend. Jesus christ when is my immune system gonna recover from it's 2 year hibernation? It apparently can't deal with any germs at all now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

You need to start dropping food on the floor and then eating it to retrain your immune system. Maybe lick some door handles also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement