Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,357 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Oh god... I would develop an irrational hatred for that. It would make me twitch

• Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Insomnia…..it’s a fuçker.. and the night before I’ve a rather busyish day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Always the way. I have an important medical appointment tomorrow morning and I know going to bed I'll be checking phones and alarms, and wide awake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Bitch in work had a proper tantrum, all reason left the room. Baseless accusations and playing the victim card. Naturally it ended the way it always does and all of the hysterical claims were debunked because they had been made up.

Her excuse was “I’m really tired, I have a sick child at home” and a wave of sympathy washed over the crowd. 3/4 of the day wasted on disproving nonsense, and not even an apology, but another attempt to play the victim.

That because it's a bank holiday in the UK, all the daytime quizzes are old repeats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Must get up for work tomorrow morning at 3am.

Its usually 4:30.

Thankfully I like my job.

Tried to put up a sticky for flys. Dropped it so there's a thumb tack somewhere on my carpeted floor.

I only wear light runne😡😡rs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭spookwoman

She will be expecting mothers days cards from now on

I have somehow managed to mislay one of my walking sticks. Nowhere to be found !

I’m not a huge golf fan , just take a passing interest….but Dustin Johnson… for whatever reason I never liked the cut of his jib… always came across as a hugely arrogant and unpleasant ****… that’s been 1000% confirmed from what I’ve just seen and heard…

He’s quit the PGA tour to play the LIV league In Saudi Arabia and backed by Saudi Arabia…. When it was pointed out to him by the journalist that Saudi Arabia has one of the worst human rights records….. it’s treatment of woman, LGBT people etc.. foreign people working and living in Saudi….he just pisses himself laughing and maintains he’s just doing it so he has more money for his family. In other words, he doesn’t care…Guy is estimated to be worth over 40 million dollars… so I don’t think he’s got any money worries and being 37 he has another 8-10 years at least at the apex of his chosen sport… so he’ll double those earnings…..

a real piece of work…

• Advertisement

Tell her that means she's a bitch , which is the proper name for a dogs mother 😀

Wikipedia. Reading stuff by Americans about Ireland' that I know is rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Idk if its trivial, but things that annoy me are people with bad manners, hate hearing ppl blow their nose, ppl eating with their mouth open, parents not correcting their child when they're a little ****, Yeah, think ppl just annoy me 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

People that don't slice blocks of cheese straight

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Hope she picks up her "fur baby's" sh1t after her.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Serious question: why is blowing their noses bad manners? Surely it's better than constant sniffling, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Maybe it's the manner in which some people do it that is annoying, with a honking or spluttery noise. As opposed to yourself who I assume does it in a very genteel and demure manner. 😉 😀

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

I didn't say blowing your nose was bad manners, I said I don't like bad banners and seperate to that, i dont like hearing ppl blow their noses (I think ppl should blow their noses, I just don't like hearing it)

Ah, that makes sense, thanks - I had misunderstood you, earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

The idea of smart glasses becoming normalised as a regular thing for people to wear.

Creepiest, most invasive shite I’ve heard of yet predictably the likes of google, Facebook and Apple all working on their own models.

There was a piece on them on Primetime last night which included a voxpop asking people what their thoughts were.

I was pretty dismayed to see that pretty much all the young people they asked were excited by the idea and thought they were cool. It’s as if they’re trying to make the matrix happen! I’m 27, not exactly elderly myself but can’t stand the idea…

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Hold on, weren't they the gadgets that failed to sell first time around?

Personally I'd prefer to take pics with a phone than arsing around with a separate gadget.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Yeah, they seem to be making a comeback almost 10 years later. Creepy AF. I can feel my old bones seeping in, I have already started to agree that teenagers shouldn't have phones until they are 16/17. Or at least not phones with cameras. That I think that, is a TA.

Those glasses are going to be marketed showing how great they are for hospitals, mechanics, autism, and many other fields and parents all over the place will be buying them for their preconditioned little angles, probably around €1500 a pop.🤨

My Dads medical condition, stomach related that he’s been in and out of hospital with for over a year has flared up again.

his excellent consultant recently retired but always said to my Dad that if it flared up during business hours to ring his secretary and he’d speak to him and get him a bed. If untreated it can be life threatening…

he got put through to the new consultant who he wasn’t too fond of when he met him previously… to be told by said consultant.. that he doesn’t work that way and instead he needs to go to A&E…

which will mean arriving there at 5pm and lucky to get a bed by 9pm at best…according to the published current waiting times…some crazy way to treat people who are in their mid 80’s… not like it’s a condition that just manifested itself… he’s been a patient of theirs with this problem for x years…

• Registered Users Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The annual "poor kids and their mental health" media pieces once the Leaving Cert starts.

You'd think the kids of the last decade where the only ones who ever had to sit exams.

Get over yourselves and suck it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Leaving cert dreams for the rest of your life is a rite of passage.....who are the media to deny the next generation from these dreams?

Ireland vs Ukraine..

Ireland should have a chance to be one up… but the VAR gobshîtes say no to what’s a clear cut penalty, no doubt at all about it..it’s a peno

Ukraine score a goal that’s awarded after a GBH foul but then ruled out..by VAR

and the referee and assistants and VAR are beyond incompetent and inconsistent, levels only rivalled by the Irish attack who fall to pieces and enter brain fart city once they see the opposition penalty area.

Next they want a free psychological hotline paid for by the taxpayers for these snowflakes if and when they sit an interview and are not successful for in getting the job..

seems to be a generation not equipped to deal with failure or any negativity. Probably in no small part to to mollycoddling at home and at school.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Would have been a very soft peno. Robinson decided to go down after he’d lost the chance.

He stops running, leaves his leg back and is going down before the contact. Obviously, I’d have taken it but would have been incredibly soft.

Knight, I think it was, also went down was too easily for the disallowed goal.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,357 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I can't see anything positive in them.

Objectively creepy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement