Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Wife, says im "always" on my phone

Just received phone bill, it contains both accounts

Foley Ackwel Mrs: 27 hours

Foley, Acklel Mr : 1 Hour 55 minutes

Mike drop... still falling like there's no ground

https://youtu.be/9FoNSPUfm7Q

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

That’s all for show, S. They won’t be doing too much after lunch either.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

My cycle to work is basically uphill, then downhill, and uphill for the last few minutes. I was cycling in today when I saw this person cycling on the footpath ahead of me, going in the same direction (but I'm on the road). During the downhill section, she suddenly comes out onto the road as I'm speeding up so, at the fastest part of the bottom of the hill, I had to brake and continue on at a crawl as the gradient increased. The road was busy so I couldn't even overtake her.

It's bad enough that I was cycling into the wind in the rain, without her slowing me down, disrupting my flow...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When you try a new flavor of pringles and there not nice at all, in this case Mexican Chilli Taco flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭stopthevoting

An ad for Calvin Klein underwear on the right hand side with scantily clad male and female models. Could be awkward to have it on the screen in certain company. Click X and the ad is replaced with white space, but then after 5 seconds the SAME ad comes back. Click "Stop seeing this ad" and select a reason. And after a few seconds the SAME ad comes back again! Tried all four possible reasons and the same ad still there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you go to a take-away and you want a burger or chicken goujons, chips and a drink.

However it works out cheaper if you buy it with some type of dip and side that you don't want.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Decided to treat myself to a pizza yesterday. First time in ages having dairy with the cheese on the pizza, by God my sinuses made me pay for it later that night. The treat wasn't worth it in the end 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who don't quite finish the toilet roll before they start a new one. Drives me scatty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Being asked "Are you sure?" three times when I say "NOT TOASTED, PLEASE" in Subway.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was annoyed with myself recently in Subway.

I haven't been to Subway in about a decade and I was looking at what they had. I was trying to make small talk and it sort of sounded like I was in prison for the past ten years. I got a very strange look from the woman making my sandwich.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Waiting for a lift somewhere. This is why I always drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

People having loud conversations on their phone on public transport. STFU

Paying for something by card and not checking the amount I approved.

People don't do small talk anymore. Too busy working for the man.

Crossing at pedestrian crossing and have to run because cyclist is not stopping for their red light or you. Broad daylight, cyclist is middle aged man. Looks respectable. Obvious a **** or ****** They can see you 100 meters away and they still refuse to stop or slow down.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

What really gets to me, and is something my brother constantly does, is to leave just one tiny square on the roll so that he doesn't have to put on a new roll. You'd swear replacing the loo roll would kill him or else he thinks it's beneath him and solely a woman's job 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Tripped over my own feet, fell and hit my head on the wall.

FFs, how did I get this stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,296 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’m toying with the idea of getting a bicycle. I’m working out with the help of google maps the journey times on a bike to a couple of regular appointments that I have weekly…. One thing I noticed and my TA is the journey times google maps provide are completely made up bullshît and unscientific and inaccurate hokey. I’m quoted for one journey…that I make twice weekly for 4 years or so, that I’ll cycle there in 20 minutes… it takes me 20 minutes driving, I’ve got and my lift both have a heavy-ish foot… the final kilometre approximately is uphill at a significant incline…. My guesstimate is around 35-40 minutes…not a chance you’d do it in 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

2 for today.

Some dipshit from dublin..Little ginger prick howaya, C league MMA fighter trying to trend his challenge on social media that you only spend cash for a week. Something something new world order something something something

Reading food review of a pizzeria takeaway I used the other day. Really excellent quality. I'm the more leave a good review type, or unless it's a dive leave a bad one but nothing in between generally

Anyhow one gimp, leaves 1 star because the "edges of the pizza was burnt"

All the pizzas are like that you thundering ignoramus. It's a traditional neapolitan pizza. That's exactly the way they're supposed to be. But you thick cnut drag a business rating down because you're ill informed and are comparing it to dominos you dick

• Advertisement

Dog **** on my shoe

• Registered Users Posts: 25,296 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Who rings people on a Sunday afternoon at 2.25pm ffs ? Whatever help, advice, comforting you need it can certainly wait until a time where people get Sunday lunch… cooked, enjoyed and eaten, and stuff washed and put away…without as every other week, unleashing the tales of woe, drama and conundrums that you face, and seeking advice, Jesus…. 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Grand thanks. Thick head😁

TA at myself for being an eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Happened to me 18months ago.

Got opened up like you'd pull back the lid of a tin of sardines.

Got knocked out and cut an artery.

Had to get 13 staples and have a lovely 3.5 inch scar over the corner of my eye.

On the plus side, a girl serving me in a store I was in one day told me I look like a real warrior 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

TA today - religious nut jobs invading a local FB group with their online gospel meetings. Every time I block them, another of the feckers pops up - go away and stop harassing me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I felt like it was only me, now leaving groups beacause of it.. It's worse than ever recently

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My local marketplace group doesn't block them.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Posters who can't multiquote and fill up threads with nonsense. 😤😡😠🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

A pyjama wearing skank howiya just walked into the coffee shop loudly effing and blinding on her phone in Dublin Inner City pidgin dialect. She's also spending an eternity adding condiments to her coffee while spluttering her germs all over the coffee station.

• Advertisement

Coming across a dumb comment on Boards and realising that was my comment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement