Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Same here. Seeing the specimens that drive their loud diesel heaps around at night, I’m not surprised. No respect or thought given to anybody or anything else. But hey, they didn’t lick it off the stones.

Another factor is so many people in their late teens/ early 20’s still living at home. Couldn’t be bringing that rubbish home to Mammy’s bin, what would she say?

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

A certain airline. A person tweets about how after flying with them, he collected his bag which was then dented and minus a wheel. Shows photo… a very sarcastic tweet in reply from the airline, trying to be funny while intimating that they didn’t care one inch.

I’m looking through their tweets for the first time in years and the unprofessional, hostile, glib, piss taking of their clients or anyone espousing any criticism of them, warranted or otherwise is just weird, quite psycho and a bit creepy…. Other airlines, might be a bit dearer ‘sometimes’ but jeeez at least they respect and look after their customer base enough not to be at that craic…. Psychos.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just got snug and warm abed and I need the bathroom...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gimme a shot.

Mod: Cut it out.

Post edited by New Home on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The way the word research has been turned into something derisory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,170 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

He's nearly 50 now and still has his cans in the car. I haven't spoken to him in years but I've been in the car with my friend and there's often been an empty at my feet ... Better than on the road I suppose 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The dog puked the damn bee up on the bedroom carpet at 5 o'clock this morning. By the time I got it cleaned up I was wide awake, never got back to sleep. It's going to be a long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,170 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

RTE Z lister buys a house 'news' stories.

Tone deaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Have to go to Dublin today for a meeting and thought I'd get a bit of work done on the train so I booked one of those seats in the 2 facing rows with the table in the middle.

Just my luck to get one of the older trains with a 6 inch wide melamine "table" suited only to coffee cups and water bottles. Also I'd have to lean forward too much to use it so ended up balancing my laptop on my knees and awkwardly using the track pad (which I hate) as I have no room for a mouse.

I gave up after half an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Place is alive with them.

One of those easy set pre baited mousetraps with chocolate spread.. yea.. they're pre baited, but I put the chocolate spread on them.. body count is now 8. You'd think I live in a dungeon but there seems to he so many around the place

It's like playing farm ville. Set the traps. See what harvest you get overnight. Middle age man hobby for sure

That I missed whatever it was to cut it out. 😣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

One of the girls having a meltdown about hurting herself on the house key pad as it was slippery, this reopened the door to how greasy the house is and the endlessly stained and greasy plates and cutlery she had to endure as her oh* doesn't wash anything(hoovers compulsively though)

Bright spark in the group advises that she uses the dishwasher more.

*oh in question fry's most food in the deep fat fryer and leaves all the doors open so the vapor spreads around the house, also brings his work tools into the kitchen to clean/oil them.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

This post made me feel a bit sick because I had to imagine the smell in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

only gone lunchtime and the absolute volume of drama that is engulfing my day is unreal. From my Dad being a tad demanding from his hospital bed, which is allowed as his consultant and team are considerably messing him around, stressing him and not communicating with him or the doctors on the ward….in addition one super loud carbon monoxide or dioxide alarm ( I forgets which ) going off here but not the second one, the attempt to turn it off on the high ceiling sees me almost break my….everything. Whose idea to put it there..? grrrr

i genuinely went to bed last night thinking… “ ok, may tomorrow be a drama free, relaxing day, gym at 5, food on the way to see Dad in the evening then chill “…

jeeeeeeez. At this rate the treadmill will eat me and the pub will be converted into a fûcking monastery…. Wednesday October 26th 2022 kindly… get… your… fücking… bastarding act together.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,925 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Boooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,548 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Maybe you should take a break from the tea as it does make you pee. 😛

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,925 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Between going to bed last night and waking up, a mate of mine had sent me eight whatsapp messages in a row, most of them silly videos I didn't find funny. Earlier in the day, there were three Rishi Sunak-themed memes, two of which were borderline racist.

I am no prude by any means, but I am mature, and he is older than me, married with two kids. I mean how do you even reply to that shite?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The amount of complete and utter dickheads on this site lately.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

That in an attempt to conserve energy I hung the sheets out in the intermittent times when it wasn't raining rather than use the tumble dryer.

a bird sh1t on the sheet

I am beyond annoyed 🤬🤬🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ignorant fuckwits who refuse to allow anyone else to speak in a conversation. A conversation is a shared thing. It can't just be all about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭AxleAddict

Plastic 'blister' packaging - you know the sort of thing I mean - where a product is encased in vacuum-formed plastic and it's an absolute nightmare to get out of the packaging without creating lacerating shards of sharp plastic - if only I had a pair of scissors handy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Or using a can opener.

• Advertisement

I need some cumin seeds. I know for a fact I have a jar, but I've turned the kitchen upside down and no luck whatsoever. I really don't want to go out and buy another jar, I know for a fact that if I did that I'd come across the old one as soon as I got home again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement