Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Haven't used chef tomato ketchup in years but I thought I'd try out the one with 50% less sugar.

The label should have also said 50% less taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

Paying nearly four euro for a loaf of bread and it being green mouldy 24 hours later even though it's in date. No toast for me :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I was in a coffee shop today and a child let out a piercing scream for no apparent reason. I'm not joking the whole place seemed to freeze for a second, it was so loud. My poor heart!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

My TA was to do with the neighbours kids who have been doing this for years. Seems like the little sisters/friends have taken over from the older ones. They are having fun, but it's blood curdling stuff at times. One day one of them hurt themselves and I couldn't tell the difference between badly hurt screams and regular screams. 😒😒😒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,295 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Had one like that in our estate too.

Always yelling at the top of his voice, no matter what they were playing.

Thankfully they moved out 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

A dodge UK mobile / person contacted me on WhatsApp to sell me crypto. Two different numbers

emails riddled with spam messages, ok, in the appropriate folder ok and the very odd sms but… tonight it’s happening on WhatsApp now, my WhatsApp that was formerly sacrosanct from that shït is a now target for a spammer(s)….. two 0044… … …numbers….

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

I've read the first 3 chapters of my book around 5 times & still don't know wtf is happening. Mildly infuriating

• Registered Users Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Another one of the old stalwarts from the local has shuffled off to meet his maker. The place is emptying out into the graveyard like no tomorrow. Between there and neighbours here I might just be checking rip.ie daily.

Anyway he was never seemingly in good health and was an acquired taste a lot of the time especially with a few drinks where he could be obstreperous with staff and fellow punters and even his wife, if in the wrong mood…

the wife was and is a very nice person anyway, the TA is for her really as they were inseparable despite the rowing which used to be a little intense the odd time… when I started drinking there first I enquired off the barman if it could turn nasty.. “ don’t worry, that’s just foreplay “… a bit of an ironic statement as he was a golf pro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I jumped out of bed this morning at 5.52am, got dressed in a rush and ran out the door thinking I that I was gonna be late for work. It then only occured to me on my way to the bus stop that my new starting time is 9am, not 8am, and that I actually hopped out of bed 18 minutes earlier than usual 😵‍💫 I just strolled back to the house and treated myself to a big bowl of cereal and a coffee. I still have another 5 mins before I'm due to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Before work this morning, I saw Andrea Gilligan on the telly discussing mortgage interest rates. On a few occasions, she referred to 0.25% as "zero point twenty five percent". The third or fourth time, she sort of corrected herself and said "zero point two five percent".

Yeah, it's trivial but it was also annoying...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Ah sure it's grand for you to go an live somewhere else but Christ be damned if people should be allowed to come and live in the "home" you abandoned. Let that sink in. 😘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

At least that’s something I hadn’t been accused of before on this magnificent site. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,932 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That the reading glasses I got in specsavers aren't worth a fcuk so I have to go back and change them.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I found them very bad, all right. "Shouldn't have gone to Specsavers", more like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Spilt a whole cup of tea over my desk this morning, while on a call

That playing words with friends on iPhone the lightening round is easy to find. But it’s not on android

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I was gearing myself up all day to play some Assassin's Creed Valhalla on the PS5 this eve. Now though I'm just waaay to tired to play 🥱

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Having to climb over the passenger seat to get into the driver's seat as some dope has parked on top of you in a half feckin empty car park.

Wouldn't mind but I parked as far away from the entrance as I could plus the other car was a small car so obviously had oodles of space on their driver's side....to go with the 6 empty spaces beside them.

All the fraudulent **** im getting emails about . The latest is I haven’t finished setting up my Netflix account which I’ve never opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Poochie05

People who are casual with arrangements. Texted a friend to confirm we were still meeting later and she tells me she has to go to a family member’s celebration. I don’t mind something else coming up, but would she have let me know if I hadn’t texted and I’m sure she’d have known about this a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Flakes like that are majorly annoying people

If you have them in work environment, they're the worst type of employee - even bullies are preferable.

I bought that game cheap to play the Ireland expansion. Then bought the Ireland expansion on discount too. I might get to it next winter.

Have a sort of sore throat on one side. When I think it's going away. it comes back. Annoying.

Bots tagging me in their scams on Instagram. I report and block but more and more just pop up. Rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Invited my friend for a meal in my then new place ahead of us heading off for a weekend. Like her mum, she has a her centric way of telling time. I started the meal and txt her to find out if she had even left work yet, she said she was ten min out. She was not and then complained that the food was scorched. She looked so shocked that I said well that's cause you were late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My sib could in no way be accurately described as careful or valuing of his surroundings, an example of this is, he redid the kitchen and has put the deep fat frier on a thin counter over the space the washing machine/dryer lives. This means that the washing machine outer is frequently stained with dried cooking oil and often not even dried in oil.

Arrived back from an overnight to find that he has used a marker to draw his attention to the spin cycle on the washing machine(which means there is a v high % of him putting ink-stained laundry in the machine as well). When I asked him why he said it was bc he didn't want to put it accidentally onto a programme wash.

The details of which prog is which is on a panel cm's away from the programme switch, inches away from the machine but behind him is a copy of the manual which shows exactly the same info!

Roll on the arguments on how I didn't do the wash properly as it has black stains on and a chip smell.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement