Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,931 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

It’s like when rocky 3 came out . Boys cheered for Eye of the Tiger , girls for Come on Eileen 😷

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

That fcuking cash machine on the radio. Every single station, multiple times per hour!

In fact I’ve posted so many times about my crap memory , that when I posted I watched a friends episode id never seen another poster replied are you sure you didn’t forget you saw it 😷😷😷

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I started gelling my hair up lately.(looking like a plank).

However now when it's down it makes my forehead very itchy.

• Advertisement

That my phone is plugged in but not charging

That I became somehow conscious of my breathing after reading that inane post....

Mod

Warned for this post.

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Was out earlier and my friend got chatting to evil prick I sort of know.....was half paying attention to it half /half in my own thing but gladly she didn't get with evil prick I know....big evil waister ....would have died had she got with him....**** smarmy evil **** annoyed me....I rarely talk like that but he's a pig...would have killed me had ahe ended up with him....she kept saying he was good looking ...lol ye put your glasses on there.,he's a smarmy pig. Trivally annoying me so much lol really.

...I love saying half 😁🙄

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

This will make me sound very unfrateful, but...

A lovely neighbour brought me two slices of cake from her baby's Christening party (she made sure I was up, awake and presentable and asked me in advance). The cake looked delicious, puff pastry, crème pâtissière, crème Chantilly... nom, nom, nom...

I take a bite after she's gone... there's a weird but familiar taste... then I find it. A pineapple chunk. ☹️

I love pineapple, but not in a cake or in that combination. Ah, well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Hardest things in the world to open:

4. 'Easy-open' packets of ham.

3. A shoelace doubled knotted and pulled tight.

2. The Gordian Knot.

1. A new bale of weetabix/wheat bisks. Never fail to get crumbs everywhere.

• Advertisement

Post edited by Gremlinertia on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Seeing people on line posting pictures of their dogs ready to have pups and others that have just had pups. We have far too many dogs in this country and our pounds and rescues are proof. Everyone of those pups will be sold for probably a few 100 each. More about making money than about the animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,292 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I get the TA about stuff that says easy open but isn’t…

another is stuff that’s supposedly resealable… but isn’t… example, a certain brand of cheese slices….just 20 minutes ago I made a sandwich and I had to get the cling wrap out to wrap the so called resealable packet of cheese…. As always…. Says resealable, designed as such, never works…ever…

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Went to a self service check out tonight in my local shop.

First thing I did was dispose of receipts from the till, into the bin that is left there for just that purpose.

You actually have to request a receipt, so why request it and then leave it there after you. 🤷‍♀️

Throw it in the bin, or just don't request it in the first place.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I recently got something that was actually resealable... incredible! The only issue I had with it was that while attempting to open the container, the film cover ripped to shreds. Its edges did re-stick to the base, mind you, so they weren't wrong as such. Still...😤🤬😡😠

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I do think people just randomly click buttons at them and hope for the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,920 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's the same at prepay fuel pumps, lots of receipts left behind. I call these idiots the 'yes people', they seem to be terrified to click no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

It annoys the head off me when people sing the 'oh way oh woh' bit on the first verse of Sweet Caroline. It's only supposed to come in on the second verse ya kuntz.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teediddlyeye

The service setup in McDonald's these days. 20 years ago you ordered a big mac and the cashier would literally turn around and pick one up and you'd be sitting down in less then a minute. One person on each till with the rest flat out in the back.

Now it seems like one person in the back with the rest staring at a screen to tell them when the food is ready, and nobody at a till, all this screen ordering shite. Easily 5/10 min now for a simple big mac.

"I never thought I was normal, never tried to be normal."- Charlie Manson

I hate it when I'm stressed and exhausted but I wake up every 10-15 mins because of the worry and stress. And no, meditation, etc won't help, the root cause of the problems causing me stress needs to be addressed.

The fight(s) continue, I'll be damned before I give up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Weird backpain from stress here meself

• Registered Users Posts: 24,356 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Burgers that require skewers to hold them together. Taller than humanly possible to consume without deconstructing the entire thing. It's no longer a burger. I ordered a burger. Give me a burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Was in Heuston station yesterday and the amount of them around the place was shocking. Couldnt turn but one of them was in your face, and then the little gang of scrotes going around hoping someone would take their eyes of their bags

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

As the ever wonderful Spock says "The greater the intellect, the greater the need for play", maybe for some ppl this is their form of play!

Too many ta's already today.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Applegreen promotion causing traffic jams ( Birr,) Related to this idiots driving into roundabouts when it's obvious the traffic at the exits is not moving thus blocking the traffic in other directions, also related sometimes I wish I had an aul banger worth feck all and I'd be very brave forcing my way through 😁

(I saw a squad car flashing lights in the distance but they're probably going for the promotion too 😀)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

In the deli getting my lunch. The deli lady scrapes on a measely bit of sauce so I ask for more when she'd put the fillings on. "Could you just put a wee bit more sauce on that for me please?". FFS She's drowned the sandwich in sauce. To the extent that it's leaking out the sides, it's on the top of the bread, it's on the wrapper, and the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,312 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I think I killed a bird with my fist 🥴

• Registered Users Posts: 12,312 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Boards being a pain in the hole lately.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof do elaborate, I've put a few animals out of their misery but can't say I've managed that, not even on the motorbike back in the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement