Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,923 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Where was this 😜

TA is I’g love a Indian takeaway , but because they have seriously reduced their portions I’ve made it decision to cook instead . Now I’m starving

Post edited by cj maxx on

^^^^

On recliners . I hate them . None are built for people that are 6’4”

• Registered Users Posts: 25,286 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The pizza was the the absolute worst ive ever had. the base was so paper thin it was ridiculous. maybe the fûckwit making when he sees 'thin crust', thinks that the customer wants thin base…. its nigh on impossible to screw up making and baking a pizza ffs…

one thing that struck me was from the pizzas being ordered online, to getting delivered was 23 minutes…. so my guess is that they partially were precooking the base, nothing fresh about its texture or taste….

That I nearly jumped off the seat when the first strong gust hit the window . Caught me completely off guard .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Ignorant and inconsiderate people and they seem to be multiplying. Bin overfilled again while the one beside it is empty. Still putting rubbish in today so the lid is flopped back all day. Some b*llox put a kitchen bin out filled with a smashed mirror, managed to break the bottom of the bin and just left the shards and bin in front of the main bin.

Been wary of one or two cars in the carpark, particularly one that had an expired disk from May to December, he seems to be a bit of an ignorant b*llox when driving and parking. Yesterday he decides to park right over the white line and on top of my parents car making it difficult for them to get in. Number of spaces available but he doesn't want to walk an extra 10 or 20 feet. Deserves the YPLAW sticker.

• Advertisement

The power cut has reset the control for the heating so it won’t go on , and I’m cold 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Stupid and lazy trampoline owners who dont secure their playthings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

My dentist has moved to be private instead of public. That's bad enough. But they've put in place a payment scheme thingy to make it more "affordable" for customers. I pick up the application form (hard copy - CANNOT be emailed) and go to fill it out. But it doesn't mention anywhere the monthly cost so I email the surgery to ask what the cost is.

Response: "the monthly cost depends on what plan you get. Give us a call to discuss". I replied to say I wanted the basic package which I've already discussed with my dentist.

Response: "both plans are very similar so please call the practice to discuss".

So I call the practice: "Hi I'm signing up to denplan and I need to confirm the monthly cost"

"it's £12.95 a month"

"is that a fixed price?"

"yep"

"ok thanks"

So why did I need to call the fcuking practice to get that confirmed? It would've taken less time for them to confirm that in the first email than all this stupid back and forth. Now I've to go back into the place and hand the damn form in. It's like they're trying to lose my business.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Getting some signals from my body that it is time to try and cut back on my passive sugar intake, so yesterday I set up my supports for this and went about my day.

Dragged shopping ahead of the weather making landfall and somehow bought 6 jam doughnuts (that I know I don't like) which of course I ate and was sick all night and tum still not right now.

Ta at me getting in my own way again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A while ago my favourite browser disappeared from my shortcuts, so I used my second fav one till it reappeared.

Now fb keeps sending me messages to confirm the security of the accounts I manage, it also messages the emails involved, even tho I have told it to remember the browser I keep getting the messages and even when I tell it to ignore the browser I still get alerts.

Now, I am all for all the security, but those messages are getting really really ta and I feel I'm being ignored by fb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Last night added a whole load of items to my Amazon wish list. Checked wish list this morning having decided which one to get (choice of 8) only to find they are all "Currently unavailable". But guess what if I have a UK address they are next day delivery with Prime :-(

Wake me up when it's all over.

I think the chicken fillet in my sandwich today was from the Jurassic era and had been cremated by the asteroid. It was THAT dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I had sauce, and salad. No amount of sauce could've saved this thing. It was basically reconstituted sawdust.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

People calling towns villages or "the village".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Had a cold in December, lasted 22 days. First one since pre-Covid times.

Now I'm getting another. FFS.

Attempt to watch a 15 minute long youtube video. In the first 4 minutes there are 6 unskippable ads. I had to give up.

TA #2 it feels like I get up in the dark, open up all the curtains in the house, go to work, come home and close all the curtains again in the dark. Why do I even bother open them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

extremely annoying

I have discovered a common link - on both occasions I travelled to Dublin on the train and went to a packed pub & concert venue. A few days after both, the cold starts.

A big fücking yellow advertising pop up thing here making my browser crash. Kindly pïss off…

The citizen’s information site… with its endless bombardment of word salad and still manages to be so badly worded and vague as fück as regards providing actual information people need to know….. im actually going to have to go to the relevant office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

The lazy teammate who does almost nothing all day and then gets stressed around 16:00 and starts banging his mouse off his desk and moaning and giving out

And then around 17:30 he starts expecting everyone to bail him out. Often I have been putting on my jacket and he appears at my desk asking questions

If the National Lottery gave 90 days to claim a jackpot he would wait until day 89

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Went to shortcut through Stephen's Green at 5 to 5. They'd already locked all the gates on the far side when I got there so I had to go back over to the gate I'd come in and walk around the long way 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 30,481 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you watch one of those films/programs ad it really makes you question your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,288 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Did you ever have the misfortune of getting deli food late in the day ?

A dog would spit some of it out, it's that bad. You could hop the potato cubes off a wall and they would bounce back

People that open boxes in shops and then don't put the stuff back as they found it.

Was in Lidl today and there were a load of items left in the bins after some cnuts had ripped open the boxes to take a look at the stuff then just walked off.

I'll open a box to check the contents but I always make sure it goes back the way it came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,310 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Was it this?

I couldn't reply to a post last week because of it.

Ii got new reading glasses but they still don’t work . I need binoculars at this stage

Yes, that’s it….. the ‘scrolling’ doesn’t always work to ninja it, maybe works easier on a desktop vs tablet. Ffs

Facebook . I was scrolling through and deleting notifications and I realised I didn’t actually know alot of these people , or can’t remember .

• Advertisement

FB at this stage has just descended into an advertising platform. I see one status from a friend on my feed and the rest is just ads and suggested posts. Nothing from friends anymore. I've all but stopped using it.

TA - nearby builders seem to have been piling for the entirety of January. It's ruining my home working days. I can hear it even with music on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement