Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,194 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What's your method of brewing ?

People just leaving their bags of dog **** thrown all over the place.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm hoping against hope that the two sentences aren't related.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

🤣🤣🤣

Thanks a lot homeo for making me spit out my water laughing at the above 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 25,213 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

• thick cúnt of a neighbour out smoking beside and under my air vent again. My preference at this point is that the annoying little cûnt just drops dead…. Smoke out their front ? Nope ! Smoke out their back ? Nope ! Smoke inside ? Nope ! Smoke in a cold and drafty alleyway between two properties…next to my vent where she also coughs her lungs up repeatedly like some old docker at 167,000 decibels ( has to be heard to be believed ) YEP !

• the snooker player Jack Lisowski… something terribly arrogant about his demeanour and he seems to revel in trying to get under the skin of his opponents….he also seems to have luck seldom seen or enjoyed by anybody in any sport. What takes the biscuit is him playing on repeatedly for snookers when the frame is beyond lost, obviously just a WUM tactic. Ding is one of the most naturally likeable and diplomatic players the game has seen yet even his expression is one of.. ‘ lad is a bellend ‘…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Archeron

I dropped the last piece of black forest on the floor, and of course it slid off the plate and landed jammy side down.

The splodgeplop noise will echo through my mind all day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,184 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You could've applied the 5-seconds rule. No one would have judged you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Archeron

I wont lie, i considered it, but ive been neglecting the hoovering this week. That'll teach me to stay on top of the house work 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭ruth...less

I just hit my knee really bad off the sticky out bit of the washing machine. It was really bad I felt like fainting. I swear the universe has it in for me!! 🤕

I was a television version of a person with a broken heart...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Detritus70

My wonderful wife is one of those people who treats the HVAC controls as their personal enemy.

It's either off, until it gets completely unbearable in the car (hot/cold/dripping wet), then she will turn everything up to the max.

Fan and heater to the max, aircon on and all the vents closed, because she doesn't like a draft in her car. The only saving grace is that she doesn't turn on recirculation as well.

Leave this on for 10 minutes, then turn everything back off.

Complains that the inside of her car is damp.

My own car, fan at 1, heat to whatever is comfortable and split between windscreen and foot well. My cars are never damp inside.

"I'm not a Trump supporter, but..." is the new "I'm not a racist, but...".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Two TA's:

1. When I am on collections for work and there is someone (almost exclusively a woman) queuing in the post office for a stamp/parcel or whatever after the last collection time (clearly displayed on the post box) and expects me to hang around just for them (bonus points when they are snooty towards me). As soon as I have scanned, I have to go to the next collection point as I'm on a time schedule. Its almost guaranteed that they probably had half the day to do their business as well but waited till the last minute of course.

2. Those people at a wake (nearly always a man) who has to spend a few minutes talking to EACH of the mourning party and thus creates a bit of a logjam of a queue. Got caught directly behind one of these talkers earlier, I didn't want to be rude and skip on to the next person so I had to bide my time in the sort of no-man zone between the front of the funeral parlour and where the coffin was on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,607 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who feel they have to share their life story with the clerk at the post office window. Kindly transact your business and move the fcuk along.

Pft. Amateur. It'd have built up your immune system and given your antibodies a workout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

TA'd that more and more people hold their knife like a pen. Does nobody learn table manners anymore? (OG, now I'm ta'd that I sound like my mother 😩)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,194 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I think it's more likely their digestive system would have gotten a workout.

Only in case of weak, underperforming antibodies and white cells... besides, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

When you stepped out for a quick break and get caught in the rain, and realise you have to go back to work and get wet at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,849 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That I had to fork out €450 for my own stupidity . I know I'm being rid but it's my bad . Lesson is look twice before reversing 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 7,533 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Ugh, that I got a parking ticket for parking in a loading bay, for 4 mins!

I knew the risks.....I took them anyway.......arrrrghhh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,533 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Also TAd, none of the paint inside tester pots seems to even vaguely resemble the colour they're supposed to be

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Kingslayer

Was it a real bfg with the fresh cream and big squidgy strawberries or the fake chocolate spongecake one?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

TA'd that you think there are strawberries in a Black Forest Gateau - it's made with cherries 🍒

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

My trivial annoyance is all this Black Forest Gateau talk…but mainly that the cake always looks gorgeous but tastes rotten. I'm not a cherry (or strawberry) fan. It belongs on the ground... 😈

• Registered Users Posts: 13,607 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Having to go out when you're really not in the humour. Haven't seen this friend in an age so can't cancel.

Agree, very heavy and rich cake. Too much. I think it's one of these cakes that is designed for people who don't eat cake, or popular because of social media and looks good in photos.

When the battery is low on your phone and your phone gives you all these emergency and red danger notifications as if WWIII was starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,849 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That McDonald’s ad where the fella hums . Actually it really **** annoys me .

Another TA is contestants on tipping point putting the 1st counter in where the double is on the top shelf

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Have Tesco and other supermarkets used the return deposit scheme to start charging the same price for an 18 pack of soft drinks as it was for a 24 pack.

TA if so.

• Advertisement

When you drink tea or coffee all day instead of water. How ******* hard can it be to drink water.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement