Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dd biis

Options
  • 19-04-2021 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I've had 2 messages over the last 10 days about a direct debit coming from my account, I take it it's something to do with insurance services but I haven't set one up. Why would I be getting a text from the bank about this if I haven't set it up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

we we wrote: »
    Hi I've had 2 messages over the last 10 days about a direct debit coming from my account, I take it it's something to do with insurance services but I haven't set one up. Why would I be getting a text from the bank about this if I haven't set it up
    Hi there,

Thanks for your post. 

We would advise you to submit your query using the secure messaging facility on 365. To access this option please log on to the mobile app or desktop site, select Services from the bottom of the screen then Send us a Message. An adviser with account access will be happy to check this further.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement